Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ever so much to ninnin - I got a lovely parcel in the post yeserday with some fab clothes, we clearly both have great taste lol xxxx

pics of fcuk jumper! x

Attachments

• 100_0803.jpg
    100_0803.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_0804.jpg
    100_0804.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_0806.jpg
    100_0806.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 21
It's nice to see that the thread has picked up a bit more recently. If people are wanting bits and pieces it's nice if you can offer something up too, as it keeps the wheels in motion as it were lol! x

charity shops

hiya everyone, i buy most of my clothes in charity shops and when they get to big i donate them back and buy some more. that way they get money and i save money, i only go in the local charity shops, mainly our hospice one. then i know where my money is being spent.

Only just found this thread, I have some 30/32 tops and 28 trousers/jeans if anyone is interested inbox me xxx

Has anyone got any size 14 clothes going? I can't afford to keep buying new clothes as I'm going down the sizes! I'm really struggling to make my 16's fit - they just look too big! :)

If you get some 14s cazie then it'd be great if you offer up your 16s to people on here x

I love this idea. I have a load of Size 18 stuff: I'll take some pics and then see who wants what. I'll be needing anything people have got in a 16 instead.

Oh Jimo Id love any generous 18s lol! thank you kindly xxx

Right, Rainbow.

I'll list what I've got, and if you want anything, it's yours!

Thanks hun, will keep an eye out xxx lol x

Anything in the 24 - 30 bracket ?!

Hi everyone, checking to see if anyone has anything in the 24 - 30 bracket to sell. Anything but trousers... I have lost over 2 stone since beginning of April and last year's winter jumpers are rather baggy. Thanks in advance. Marian xx

I'm really not sure what the rules are in this forum regarding selling clothes? I'm trying to put some money together for Christmas as I'm currently worrying about it & money. I have searched the rules but couldn't see anything, so if it isn't allowed can someone please PM me and let me know.

This is the link to my ebay shop, I've just listed a lot of size 26-32 clothes on there that don't fit anymore. If you've got questions then just ask, and like I said if this isn't allowed please PM me.

Thanks guys :)

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

i have a size 18 denim skirt if anyone would like it, it literally falls down when im walking now (very embarrassing :p) its from new look, quite short but its the type you would wear over leggings/tights anyway, can take a pic if anyone wants just let me know :) xx

i have lost a stone and still havent more a dress size, but when i do i will but it all on here with pics for you all.

Oh Jimo Id love any generous 18s lol! thank you kindly xxx

I've just been sorting my wardrobe out, I have LOTS of clothes to get rid of. Lots of size 20 and 18's.

I want to sell some (the ones that are almost new, or are Monsoon/John Rocha/Betty Jackson) but I'm happy to give some away too.

Off the top of my head, in 18's I have:
1 pair dark grey smartish cotton trousers in grey, Monsoon, 18L (the hem has come down on one leg, so needs repairing)
1 pair of long dark grey smartish cotton trousers with a faint paler grey stripe, Next 18L (again hem needs repairing)
1 pair of paler grey smartish trousers with a faint check pattern with blue in, made from very light wool blend material, Next, 18L
1 pair of sandy coloured smartish trousers with a faint check pattern with pink in, made from very light wool blend material, Next, 18L

If anyone wants to know about the 18's and 20's I'm selling then message me.

Btw, I need 16's. Happy to pay for nearly new items.

Hello everyone!

I have just done a massive clearout and have things from size 20-16 if anyone wants them?

The only problem, as most of you probably know, is that I'm unemployed and can't really afford to pay out in postage. I don't want any money for the clothes, there's brand new stuff here that I'm happy to give away, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask for postage to be paid back :(

Anyway, here is a link to the photobucket with all the stuff in. I've put the sizes in the titles and details in the comments box (You can see this when you click on individual pictures). If you'd like anything or wanna find anything out then please PM me.

Clothes pictures by hastalavegan - Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back