Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been sorting my wardrobe

Btw, I need 16's. Happy to pay for nearly new items.

I have a strappy top by Wallis size 16 Petite if thats any good to you, can post a pic, you can have it;)

Hello everyone!

I have just done a massive clearout and have things from size 20-16 if anyone wants them?

The only problem, as most of you probably know, is that I'm unemployed and can't really afford to pay out in postage. I don't want any money for the clothes, there's brand new stuff here that I'm happy to give away, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask for postage to be paid back :(

Anyway, here is a link to the photobucket with all the stuff in. I've put the sizes in the titles and details in the comments box (You can see this when you click on individual pictures). If you'd like anything or wanna find anything out then please PM me.

Clothes pictures by hastalavegan - Photobucket

Just looked at your items. They are all lovely.

What a pity there isn't someway you could sell them . It would be a great help to you. How about ebay ??

hugs xxxxx

Aww thanks filly, I've had a PM suggesting the same thing lol

I'd feel a bit guilty selling them as I know what it's like to be in the position where you're losing lots of weight and don't really have the cash spare to buy new clothes, or don't want to spend loads on clothes that won't last long.

I'd sell them if I needed some money to get more clothes but my mum has just dropped off a ton of old clothes that are my size so I'm doing ok at the moment :D

Hasta, I wouldn't feel guilt selling them, like I said in my PM to you, you would do well on Ebay with some of those items. Always nice to have a few quid sat in your Paypal account for when you want to buy something:)

I respect its your decision though, I personally would feel bad taking any of the items, as they are too nice and I know for a fact they would fetch good money.

Your too nice Mrs xxx

post them on ebay, id bid, i feel awful just sendin u money for postage .. please set up an ebay account.

Good advice. Think of yourself for once you nice babe !!!!:)

Lol you guys!

I just replied to DDs PM suggesting that if she'd like to pay me for any items then she's welcome to, so I guess that goes out for anyone else who is interested too. If anyone doesn't have the cash to pay then they're welcome to have stuff for free :p

How does that sound?

Lol you guys!

I just replied to DDs PM suggesting that if she'd like to pay me for any items then she's welcome to, so I guess that goes out for anyone else who is interested too. If anyone doesn't have the cash to pay then they're welcome to have stuff for free :p

How does that sound?

:D

Its a start:8855:

I would be interested in a few item, and wouldn't mind paying a bit extra...I can't see where to pm you....do you have paypal, or take a cheque...

how do I watch this topic, I saw it before I just posted now it's hiding lol

I would be interested in nos..12..13..15..21

Thanks

Right, I've got myself organised at last, I have just posted a load of stuff on ebay - it will all go live at 7:30 this evening so perhaps go to me - eBay My World - bev370 and then look at what I've listed. There are a few size 18 trousers, and a skirt, and lots of size 20 jeans.

I also have the following, which need the hems sewing up - happy to give them to anyone who wants them for the price of the postage (probably £2 to £3 each). :)

Next trousers, size 18L - they're grey with a slight pale stitched stripe in them.
IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

Monsoon trousers, size 18.
IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

I've also got three size 20 suits to sell, I'll get those sorted soon.

once i hit my target i will list everything above a size 10 on here ... most will be between 12 - 14 mostly from river island

I kept alot of my old stuff the last time which made it easier for me to go back to being lazy as i knew i had clothes that would fit me lol

Hello everyone, I've had a nother big clear out and have put all my nearly new stuff on ebay, I have moved through sizes so quickly that many things have only been worn a couple of times. So, lots of 20's and 18's, have a look at bev370 items - Get great deals on Clothes, Shoes Accessories items on eBay UK!

I got a few size 18 tops and trousers to give away too if anyone is interested (ie just pay me for the postage) else they'll be off to the charity shop in a week or so. Let me know and I'll sort out some photos.

cheers

well done u lot, i havent even gone down a size yet

Hey there!!
I am new to this site so only got a few posts therefore cannot see people profiles/photo albums...
I have sooooo many clothes and am hoping to shrink out of them in no time!!! so as soon as the pounds fall off I will start to post, I may have things now will have to have a look...I will be getting rid of Size 20-22 things as am aiming for size 14-16 for now

Laura xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back