Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have loads of stuff i was going to ebay but no one seems to be bidding :( so i will prob just post on here in a couple of weeks - twill take me that long to clear it all out i think!

WelshCake said:
Do you have anything on the atm if so whats your ebay ID you have a great taste in clothing :)

Aw - thanks! My ebay id is kingleds1966. I only have 2 things on there at the moment.

I was about to post the same as Selwonk, I have a wedding coming up too, I just can't find anything suitable, have ordered two dresses off Ebay, one is too short, but I love it, the other is too blooming big:cry: or should I be :D (also love it)

I am between 18 and 20, which is causing me probs, after something below the knee, i'm 5ft 6".

I am getting stressed as need to get it sorted as we go away next week and the wedding is when we come back, I have no time to go shopping:rolleyes:

If anyone has anything I will be eternally grateful and will pop it straight back on here for someone else to use:D

Thanks, fingers & toes and everything else crossed:cool:

Hi folks! My baby's now ready to sleep in her nursery, which means I am going to have to sort through the pile of boxes of clothes in there - it is all my pre-baby clothes, some of it I may now be able to get into, some of it I will want to hold onto until I do, but some of it I will probably decide that I want to pass on, so watch this space and I'll list it soon! I also have "normal" non-maternity clothes in larger sizes up to 18 that I wore into pregnancy and afterwards that are now too big - but part of me wonders if I should hold onto it in case I have another! :D

Anyway, in the meantime, one thing that I do know I would happily give away right now is a Bon Marche nightie, size medium, floral, long, cotton, sleeveless, with button front. This was thrown in in a bundle of nursing clothes I bought secondhand. It is not really my style, it is a bit old ladyish tbh, it is a bit bobbly and well worn, but all intact and usable, and is clean as I have just washed it. It would be ideal for an older lady, or for use in hospital during or immediately after birth if you didn't want to ruin a nice nightie, and is suitable for breastfeeding as it buttons down the front.

Anyway, sorry that that measly rubbish offering is the best I can do atm, but as soon as I have started to sift through those boxes I will post more, stuff ranging from 10-18.

And if anyone has anything in a large 12-14, I would be very interested! Hoping to get down to a 10-12 eventually so don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe, but I have nothing that fits right at the moment!!

Wish said:
I was about to post the same as Selwonk, I have a wedding coming up too, I just can't find anything suitable, have ordered two dresses off Ebay, one is too short, but I love it, the other is too blooming big:cry: or should I be :D (also love it)

I am between 18 and 20, which is causing me probs, after something below the knee, i'm 5ft 6".

I am getting stressed as need to get it sorted as we go away next week and the wedding is when we come back, I have no time to go shopping:rolleyes:

If anyone has anything I will be eternally grateful and will pop it straight back on here for someone else to use:D

Thanks, fingers & toes and everything else crossed:cool:

Hi hun. I have a size 20 purple dress from monsoon, which might suit, but i would need it back cos i am getting it altered when i get to target! Its my fav dress. I'm 5.7 & its perfect length wise with a pair of heels

You would need to dry clean it before you wore it though.

I also have a slightly below knee length size 18 dress from next you can have which i've never worn.

Pics below x

Attachments

• image-2870752062.jpg
    image-2870752062.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 74
  • image-872819417.jpg
    image-872819417.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 72
Hi hun. I have a size 20 purple dress from monsoon, which might suit, but i would need it back cos i am getting it altered when i get to target! Its my fav dress. I'm 5.7 & its perfect length wise with a pair of heels

I also have a slightly below knee length size 18 dress from next you can have which i've never worn.

Pics below x

Ohh they would be perfect, thank you soo much:cool: I can try both on and see which is best, will send them back when done.

I'll PM you my address and let me know what I owe for postage:D

Hi everyone this page is great i need an evening dress in a size 18 and cant find anything in the shops at the moment i have a teal size 24 halterneck evening dress with net underskirt and beaded detail under the bust will post a picture in a bit. It has been folded up in my cupboard for a while as i was going to get it altered but havnt got round to it so it may need steaming

size 24 cocktail dress teal i wore it on a cruise 18 months ago looks stunning on just over the knee i need a dress in a size 18 if anyone has any :D i have a couple off other items new look summer top size 24 which is vry pretty bought last year and a black and white rogers and rogers top also size 24. 2 girls dresses 1 age 10-11 other 12-13 and a pair of pink swim shorts brand new size 18 (to short for me)

Attachments

• IMG_8397.jpg
    IMG_8397.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 51
the rest of the items also if anyone has any fashionable size 8-10's they no longer want my 12 year old daughter has had a growth spurt and nothing fits her and im struggling to afford anything at the moment

Attachments

• IMG_8398.jpg
    IMG_8398.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8399.jpg
    IMG_8399.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8400.jpg
    IMG_8400.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8401.jpg
    IMG_8401.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8402.jpg
    IMG_8402.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 37
OO please I would love that top for a party im going to at the end off the month its stunning :) I'm new to this thread and listed stuff above its a great idea

Thankyou i have sent you a message :)

Natasha please can I have the black Rogers and Rogers top? x

Hi Natasha

Could I have the girls dresses please? If they are still available? My daughter would love those:cool:

Thanks

Emma

Natasha please can I have the black Rogers and Rogers top? x

I still have your bits here hun, I was going to post them then wondered if the address you gave me was your old one or your new one, meant to ask you then completely forgot:eek:

yes pm me your addresses and i will post them out next week :)

Pics below x

Thank you, got the dresses today:flirt2:

Wahhhhhh:cry: The monsoon dress was too big around the top area, such a shame as its a gorgeous dress:D, i'll pop it back in the post for you hun:)

The Next one fits, thank you:cool:

Will sort out your payment later on, not sure how to do it, so will get hubs to do it for me;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back