Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a going out top in size 26 or 28?? It's my birthday next month and my mates want to go for cocktails. My wardrobe is more pie and a pint!

Don't like sleeveless and am long in the body, and I'm mid 30's (or will be :sob:)

Here's hoping....

i have various items sizes 12-16 im now in sizes 8-10 ill post pics for you ladies to see if theres anything that anyone wants/likes. xx

trinity_bleu said:
Anyone got a going out top in size 26 or 28?? It's my birthday next month and my mates want to go for cocktails. My wardrobe is more pie and a pint!

Don't like sleeveless and am long in the body, and I'm mid 30's (or will be :sob:)

Here's hoping....

I can't help on the clothea front but wanted to say - do YOU want to go for cocktails? Its your birthday, so if you'd perfer pie & a pint then do that for your birthday! Either way have a great time.
If all elae fails Next have a sale on & they have a plus size & tall section online you could have a look at x

Ooh what a great board this is!!! Came across it by accident I can't wait to give away my clothes because they are too big :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

PiiNK_PuNkStarr x said:
i have various items sizes 12-16 im now in sizes 8-10 ill post pics for you ladies to see if theres anything that anyone wants/likes. xx

I may be interested, as I'm a 14-16 at mo. Lucky u 8-10 that's my dream!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i wish id have kept some of my bigger clothes i had clothes from when i was size 34 to around 20ish but i threw those away they were taking too much space i did advertise on here but at the time noone needed them x

Anyone want any work shirts? I have a few Hawes and Curtis ones which I have barely worn. Pics attached. They are the hipster style, which is fitted, and a bit longer so you can tuck them in (though I never did).

Hawes & Curtis White, Green, Purple Striped ‘Hipster’ Shirt
Size 20
Hawes & Curtis Purple Patterned ‘Massimo’ Shirt
Size 22 - this is the one with a flowery pattern.
Hawes & Curtis Purple & Black thin Striped ‘Hipster’ Shirt
Size 22
Hawes & Curtis Green, Purple, Pink Striped ‘Hipster’ Shirt
Size 20
Hawes & Curtis Red Satin ‘Hipster’ Shirt
Size 22

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 27
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 24
Anyone want any work shirts? I have a few Hawes and Curtis ones which I have barely worn. Pics attached. They are the hipster style, which is fitted, and a bit longer so you can tuck them in (though I never did).

Hawes & Curtis White, Green, Purple Striped ‘Hipster’ Shirt
Size 20
Hawes & Curtis Purple Patterned ‘Massimo’ Shirt
Size 22 - this is the one with a flowery pattern.
Hawes & Curtis Purple & Black thin Striped ‘Hipster’ Shirt
Size 22
Hawes & Curtis Green, Purple, Pink Striped ‘Hipster’ Shirt
Size 20
Hawes & Curtis Red Satin ‘Hipster’ Shirt
Size 22

Love the first 2 shirts but sadly - actually I'm not sad at all, I am looking for 16's now :D

Hi
I would be interested in size 12's
congratulations with the amazing weight loss! x x

ive been off the internet for a little while thankyou for the next top its lovely will be great on my hols with some white linen trousers. And i will post the items out i promised tommorow been really busy at work xxx

yes its lovely thankyou :D

Some here from me.

Any that remain unclaimed will be eBayed or charity shopped :)

1. Pale Yellow linen cropped trousers (BNWT) George @ asda size 22
2. Long deep pink jumper dress. v neck with 2 front pockets. I always wore with leggings. George @ asda size 22.
3. Purple polo neck jumper. Never worn. George @ asda size 22.
4. Long sleeved round neck casual top in pink. Dorothy Perkins size 20 (bit worn but will do the job!).
5. Long navy blue top with White hearts and spots. Thick elastic round bottom and elasticated neck/sleeves. I usually wore with leggings. Inspire at new look size 24.
6. Grey 3/4 sleeved scoop neck casual top. Dorothy Perkins size 20.
7. Grey & White striped long sleeved round neck top. South size 22.

They might need the iron running over too but all are clean and wearable!

PM please if interested x

Attachments

• image-367594660.jpg
    image-367594660.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image-1605923559.jpg
    image-1605923559.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3255633794.jpg
    image-3255633794.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image-2950926748.jpg
    image-2950926748.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3058920559.jpg
    image-3058920559.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image-3429013915.jpg
    image-3429013915.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3803078.jpg
    image-3803078.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 28
OK, so I have FINALLY got round to taking pics and making a list of unwanted clothes!

I have attached a list of all the clothes I have - there are quite a few so pictures are available upon request.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Whatever is left - be it all or 1 item - is going to a charity shop in 4 weeks time as we are decorating the spare room and they will have to go.

Attachments

• Clothes.pdf
    21.9 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back