Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any size 16 clothing

Thank u x

OK, here is my list: - everything is in really good condition, no holes, stains, etc. (those went to the charity shop!)
Cream Austin Reed Silk Blouse with cuffs, and a tie neck (vintage style got from ebay in beautiful condition)
Black Austin Reed Work Skirt size 12
Black and White large dogtooth check wool Hobbs just above the knee skirt, lined, 12
bright pink wool Hobbs NW3 jacket, last year's, with pretty lining, 14
light grey linen Windsmoor jacket, with slight shimmer, linen (summer) contrast ribbon binding to edges, 14
Episode black wool jacket, can be worn as a coat in autumn/spring, 14
Dickens and jones brown smart dress, pretty print in multi colours, sequin neck, tie waist, suitable party/Xmaas (bought for office party) has long sleeves, lined, very flattering 14
Ann Taylor dress, cream background and navy splodge print, silky fabric, lined, bought in US, shift style, sleeveless, suitable for work, for summer or with cardy in winter, 14
2 cream silk blouses, one with collar (Hobbs) one is Victorian style high neck, size 14
1 white cotton work shirt, 14
1 Brora silk blouse, tie neck, over head style, cream background, beautiful liberty print, in blues, turquoises,

Ladies, do get in touch and let me know which you'd like, Sinead, hope to hear from you!!!
Have a great day

If one of the creme silk blouses are still around or the Black and White large dogtooth skirt I would certainly through my name in.
Cheers!

Hi everyone, great response, just to let you know I'm away for Fri and Sat and will hopefully sort out some stuff early next week and get posting.

I have no idea about charges, to be honest, it would be easier for me just to post everything, and put a note in the parcel with my name and address, and then you guys can just pop me a cheque in for whatever the cost of postage was plus say £1.00 for the packaging materials, I trust you all after all you are all on Slimming World so must be nice people.

I'm not sure how Im supposed to get your addresses? Is there a way of contacting people off forum (sorry am quite new to this so not sure how it works...) if there is anyone who can tell me how to do this that would be great. Cheers.

I'm not sure how Im supposed to get your addresses? Is there a way of contacting people off forum (sorry am quite new to this so not sure how it works...) if there is anyone who can tell me how to do this that would be great.

I've just sent you a private message!

OK ladies I still have 2 jackets:
pink Hobbs, grey linen Windsmoor, plus one more black Planet work skirt, which is 10-12, it would suit someone with a different shape. The waist is a size 10 but its quite wide on the hips and is a bit loose in that area.
If anyone would like any of these, let me know!!!

Ladies, do any of you have an going out type dresses in a size 16 for my xmas party? I have one which I can currently wear which is a small size 18 from Coast, but the party is in 3 weeks time, and the last time I thought I was sorted on the dress front I lost 5lbs the week before I was going to wear it and it looked too big on the day. I would like options if I am lucky enough that the same thing happens.

Preferably something long if poss. Its a black tie dinner dance thing if that helps.

Alternatively, ideas for where I might get something cheap, other than ebay & TK Maxx cos i have tried both unsuccessfully

Hi, I checked and I have a long dress that I want to give away but I think its a 14 not a 16, do you think that would work?

I have bought loads of stuff on ebay. Have you tried saving a search with your criteria and then asking them to email you? everytime people add stuff it emails you and I've got lots of things that way some for only £1.00 or so.
Other than that try the supermarkets, I bought a great evening dress from Asda years ago I find that it doesn't if you buy cheap evening clothes cos with a bit of sparkly jewellery or something you can dress it up to look nice - and it all looks the same in the dark anyway.

Otherwise I bought a dress for my daughter from H and M they have lots of cheap stuff in there.
Good luck!!

notokettlechips said:
Hi, I checked and I have a long dress that I want to give away but I think its a 14 not a 16, do you think that would work?

I have bought loads of stuff on ebay. Have you tried saving a search with your criteria and then asking them to email you? everytime people add stuff it emails you and I've got lots of things that way some for only £1.00 or so.
Other than that try the supermarkets, I bought a great evening dress from Asda years ago I find that it doesn't if you buy cheap evening clothes cos with a bit of sparkly jewellery or something you can dress it up to look nice - and it all looks the same in the dark anyway.

Otherwise I bought a dress for my daughter from H and M they have lots of cheap stuff in there.
Good luck!!

Thanks hun. I think a size 14 would be very wishful thinking :)

I will have another look at ebay & if not h&m - never shopped in there before so it would be interesting!

Hi all,
I've got some size 28 and 26 clothes, some suitable for Christmas parties.
Size 28 top black with silver sparkle design to front
Size 28 Black Dress worn twice sort of Empire line with shoulder straps
Size 26 black pin stripe pencil skirt lined worn once
Size 28 cream top with black beaded design on front never worn (still tagged I think)
Size 28 black/silver sheer shirt to be worn over a camisole or as an overshirt/jacket
Size 28 Black Trousers worn twice in a soft jersey/crepe material definitely evening trousers

Hi all,
I've got some size 28 and 26 clothes, some suitable for Christmas parties.
Size 28 top black with silver sparkle design to front
Size 28 Black Dress worn twice sort of Empire line with shoulder straps
Size 26 black pin stripe pencil skirt lined worn once
Size 28 cream top with black beaded design on front never worn (still tagged I think)
Size 28 black/silver sheer shirt to be worn over a camisole or as an overshirt/jacket
Size 28 Black Trousers worn twice in a soft jersey/crepe material definitely evening trousers
Shirleen I would love you even more if any of these could come my way! :D And of course I'd happily cover postage xxx

If anyone has any work-type trousers (any colour) in 16/18 I'd be grateful :)

I have a few bits to offer:
Size 20 M&S black trousers
Size 20 white blouse from George at ASDA- very basic, open collar (would likely fit 18 too)
3 pairs of size 20 grey trousers from Primark (can either send separately or all 3)

Would just like postage if possible please... and of course willing to pay postage for anything anyone sends me :)

elb4160 said:
Shirleen I would love you even more if any of these could come my way! :D And of course I'd happily cover postage xxx

All yours, will try to post Monday! Pm me your address, could you donate the p+p to a mouth cancer charity please? I'll find you a just giving page later cheers xxxx

All yours, will try to post Monday! Pm me your address, could you donate the p+p to a mouth cancer charity please? I'll find you a just giving page later cheers xxxx

Yes of course that's absolutely fine :) let me know where to send it and I'll make sure I do

PMing my address in a second
xxxx

Hi
I have a pair of size 20 jeans from Simply Be dark blue, boot cut, hems ok, small mark on one of knees (i fell over) if anyone would like them, just reply via pm or on the thread:)

Wish said:
Hi
I have a pair of size 20 jeans from Simply Be dark blue, boot cut, hems ok, small mark on one of knees (i fell over) if anyone would like them, just reply via pm or on the thread:)

What leg length are they? Not that I'll fit into them now but soon! I need at least a 31" inside leg, thanks!

Not sure on the leg length, they are pretty long I am 5ft 6, and they were long on me I wore them with heels:). Let me know if you would like them x

Wish said:
Not sure on the leg length, they are pretty long I am 5ft 6, and they were long on me I wore them with heels:). Let me know if you would like them x

Yes please Hun, I'll PM you x

hiya, im looking for any trousers or tops in size 24, i have lots of size 26 clothes that need a good home, some still have tags on, when i sort them all out ill list exactly what they are, mainly tops xx

Hi

Oh my Gosh I just tried these on and got them done up! Ok I couldn't wear them for longer than 10 minutes and a serious muffin going on but Blimey O'Reilly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back