Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my Gosh I just tried these on and got them done up! Ok I couldn't wear them for longer than 10 minutes and a serious muffin going on but Blimey O'Reilly!

Brilliant, well done Shirl, won't be long before you can strut your stuff in them:~)xx

2 questions.

1. Do people still wear combat trousers?

2. Does anyone want any size 18 ones?

I have 3 pairs which I've never worn as they didn't fit and now they're too big!

1 beige, 1 kaki (sp?), 1 black with sequins on the leg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OK, Kingleds kindly gave me a beautiful dress back in the summer for a wedding I was going to, as its been such a long time since my legs had been out of trousers I didn't quite have the courage to wear it, ended up buying a maxi dress and now its sadly too big:cry: I have checked with Kingleds and she is happy for me to offer it on here!

Soo ladies, this is a gorgeous dress from Next size 18, its very flattering and will be fab for spring/summer, if anyone would like it, its on my album Clothes Swaps and its the multi colour one. As always with this thread, just the cost of the postage is required:cool:

(reposting stuff offered in a previous post and adding on...)

3 pairs of grey work trousers from Primark, size 20 (make of the sizing what you will, have a measuring tape if you want me to give any measurements)

Plain white work blouse from George at ASDA, size 20. Open collar, basic but will do if you need something for work... may have to put a vest under.

Size 20 black work trousers from M&S- worn a fair bit but good quality so still plenty of life left in them.

2 raspberry pink work blouses from George at ASDA, size 18. I love these but have stopped wearing blouses :( Short sleeved, fitted so very flattering, and seem quite generous in the chest department judging by the fact that they accommodate mine!

Black long sleeved blouse from Next, size 20 but not too generous in the bust. Made from a slightly stretchy material, sleeves can be rolled up and fastened.

Long white tunic blouse (probably the best way to describe it?) from M&S, size 18.

Also have 2 pairs of light blue bootcut jeans in size 18, made from a stretchy material and would probably fit 18/20 best as they're probably a bit big if you're 16/18. I must warn you they're a bit scruffy, but there's still some wear in them if you're only going to be losing weight anyway.

I think that's everything! Please PM if you would like any of these or more info, I have a camera and measuring tape if you want pics/measurements. If you want 2 or 3 of the multiples that's fine, or I can send them separately. Would just like something towards postage costs if possible :)

Wish said:
OK, Kingleds kindly gave me a beautiful dress back in the summer for a wedding I was going to, as its been such a long time since my legs had been out of trousers I didn't quite have the courage to wear it, ended up buying a maxi dress and now its sadly too big:cry: I have checked with Kingleds and she is happy for me to offer it on here!

Soo ladies, this is a gorgeous dress from Next size 18, its very flattering and will be fab for spring/summer, if anyone would like it, its on my album Clothes Swaps and its the multi colour one. As always with this thread, just the cost of the postage is required:cool:

Ooooh me me me!! I have a birthday in March and would like to be the next size down by then so would be perfect!!

Erm, how do we do the next part? Xx

Ooooh me me me!! I have a birthday in March and would like to be the next size down by then so would be perfect!!

Erm, how do we do the next part? Xx

PM me your address and I will post it off for you:cool: Will let you know how much the postage is, are you able to pay it via paypal, cos I don't bother with cheques as its a hassle getting to the bank.

Thanks x

I have put a few items in my album clothes swaps, if there is anything on there, that isn't already claimed, then just comment on it, and get in touch and I will post to you:). More stuff to be added tomorrow x

hiya, im looking for any trousers or tops in size 24, i have lots of size 26 clothes that need a good home, some still have tags on, when i sort them all out ill list exactly what they are, mainly tops xx

Ooh yes please to the size 26 stuff Chelle86 if you still have them???xx

Inbetween a 14 and 12 at moment so hoping to post some 14s soon. And some 16s when I get round to having a clear out of my wardrobe :)

Ok here we go:
In a size 16 I have,
A pair of green cargo pants. They get skinny towards the bottom.
A long brown top which ties at the back. Nice with leggings.

In a size 14 I have,
Pink cap sleeve top
Pink flowery top, ties at back
Black warehouse v neck and sleeveless top
New look long flowery top, clinches in at waist
Gap green and black striped top, long sleeves, slightly off shoulder
Lime green short sleeve jersey top
Red herring short sleeve v neck top
Blue long sleeve tshirt
white crew neck short sleeve tshirt

I want to say me but don't want to take it away from people that can already fit into it :D if no one responds could I have picks at the brown top, new look flowery, gap black n green and the warehouse one? But only if no one responds.

Now where is the hide thread from everyone button.... :) xx

Haha yeah course you can, pm me your address and I'll endeavor to get in post as soon as I can :)

Hi Snow white

I am just edging out of the 16's, so would glady take anything size 14 off your hands, if nobody else wants anything, am happy to pay postage:)

Em x

That's fine, pm me your address too :)

snow_white78 said:
That's fine, pm me your address too :)

Hey hun
Just on my ipod at the moment, can you pm me and I can reply, as I am not sure how I send a message first lol
Thank lovely x

I can't at mo as on my phone so not sure how to either! Will try in morning :)

Ignore that, have worked it out!

Lol I just got your message and cant figure how to reply and my battery is about to die:-(. So I will send you it tomorrow from the PC :)
Thanks x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back