Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy I found this thread, it would be lovely to get some new things! So any size 12/14s going by!

Normally the comments on here are people offering clothes they've slimmed out of so if you're in a 12/14 have you some size 16's you could offer?

Normally the comments on here are people offering clothes they've slimmed out of so if you're in a 12/14 have you some size 16's you could offer?

I replied to size 26s that were on offer but didn't realise it had to be swap:confused:. I have a few 28s, including a brown trouser suit, that are too big now.

I replied to size 26s that were on offer but didn't realise it had to be swap:confused:. I have a few 28s, including a brown trouser suit, that are too big now.

Doesn't have to be a swop :) but as we loose weight, we can then offer those sizes, so we all win. x

Sorry to people I promised clothes to, have had a crazy week so will sort it out today :) x

38D Bras

I've just cleared out my wardrobe and drawers and dug out a pile of bras that no longer fit. Went to throw them in the bin, then decided to offer them to you folks on here if they are of any use? I know that some people don't like second hand bras, so if I don't get any takers they will go in the bin. Some have been worn a few times, others I bought and have worn maybe once, twice at most, so thought I'd list them all out. Those worn too many times to count have gone in the bin already!

All 38D and underwired unless otherwise noted:
  • Closer (Peacocks), deep raspberry lace with ruffle at top of cups, gold detail and self coloured sequin embellishment. Worn about 1-2 times.
  • Matching basque/chemise to the above with fitted suspenders, never worn.
  • Matching suspender belt to the above with fitted thong, never worn. One of the suspender strips is missing (can't find it anywhere) but they are interchangeable from the basque/chemise.
  • La Senza lace overlay plunge front bra (i.e very narrow front band between cups) - one in black, one in deep raspberry and a similar one in turquoise. All worn only a handful of times (i.e. less than 10), but all removable padding bits removed and missing (I always used to throw them straight out as never used them!).
  • La Senza lace overlay black bra, with front bow detail. Worn less than 10 times.
  • George, turquoise bra with black lace overlay, gorgeous. Worn less than 5 times. Absolutely gorgeous and devastated that it no longer fits!
  • George, black t-shirt bra x 2 - one worn a handful of times, the other more well worn. Also one in nude, worn once.
  • New Look, dark teal satin, with lace overlay for bottom 2/3 of cup. Worn less than 5 times. Absolutely gorgeous and devastated that it no longer fits!
  • Dorothy Perkins, teal lace with pale pink underlay on the cups. No padding, just pure lace.
  • La Senza, black and silver glitter effect plunge front bra.
  • La Senza, nude strapless bra, worn less than 5 times, straps missing.
  • La Senza, Size 14D/DD non suspender basque/chemise, black with red underlay to cups (black lace overlay) and red trim to straps on bottom, never worn.
All are clean but happy to wash them again before sending. Obviously, any matching knickers, unless specific and never worn, I will not send due to hygiene reasons.

If anyone wants any of them, free to a good home. All I ask is that any postage costs are reimbursed to charity - for Breast Cancer please. First to shout gets whichever they want.

I'm very lucky in that a friend of mine has tons of bras the size I currently am, that no longer fit her! So, if I move away from my current size, all of those may well end up on here too, if I get any takers for this lot that is!

Just a plea not to throw away old bras, there are special bins for them at Recycling centres for charity x

Hi All,
Are their any men on this thread, I have a few Next jumpers & polo shirts that are size xxxl and I am now a safe xxl, and aiming in the next few weeks to be in a xl, also some next jeans that are 38inch regular and again just about feeling comfy in 36inch waist!! time will tell on that one though!!

Hi All,
Are their any men on this thread, I have a few Next jumpers & polo shirts that are size xxxl and I am now a safe xxl, and aiming in the next few weeks to be in a xl, also some next jeans that are 38inch regular and again just about feeling comfy in 36inch waist!! time will tell on that one though!!

My hubby has a wardrobe full of XL stuff that I will get photos of and post on here for you.

My hubby has a wardrobe full of XL stuff that I will get photos of and post on here for you.

That would be great in the next few weeks, Fingers crossed!!
How has your hubby gone on??

t11cky said:
That would be great in the next few weeks, Fingers crossed!!
How has your hubby gone on??

He started of in a 40 in waist & xxxl, now he's in a 34in waist & M's.

Its taken a year mind, but he's done fab!

He started of in a 40 in waist & xxxl, now he's in a 34in waist & M's.

Its taken a year mind, but he's done fab!

Wow that is fantastic!!
So I know it is possible for me to achieve something similair, I can't wait for a year too fly past, I better stay dedicated and then it could be me in a medium!! :D

I have quite a bit of size 18 bits, will have a clear out later in the week and post a list,
I know there is quite a few pairs of jeans in there and so,e tops and what not.
But I will get a list together and pics ect. Later.
Have got to have a mjor clear out.

Hey I would be very interested in what u have in size 18's. What length are the jeans. Xx

Hi

Does anyone habe a Black suit jacket in size 24/22 as i need to get another for a few weeks till i drop down another size??

Thanks

Becci x

I have a few womens tops in various sizes that either no longer fit or have never actually got round to wearing!

Green evans size 22/24 hanky hem cap sleeve tshirt with tie at back of neck and black flower print on front.

red and white stripped slash neck top from george size 24 with sleeves half way between shoulder and elbow.

Blue george size 24 top with 3/4 sleeves, front panel detail of slight pleating and lace effect and three or four buttons.

Grey m and s indigo collection top with navy and pink flower print size 24 with tie back and square neck detailing on front, pleating, lace effect and a few small buttons.

Sainsburys tu cap sleeves round neck top with slight ruffle detailing to the hem, one size 20 in navy with blue white and orange flower print and other size 22 white with pink, purple and green paisley print.

Sainsburys tu sleeveless long length hanky hem top size 22, white with light blue and green flower print.

All items worn if only to try on but certainly each got a lot more life in them, would love to give them a new home if anyone or few people interested, get in touch and i will send them off.

Will try and post pics of items if i can!

I am looking for size 20 tops if anyone has any, preferably not too low cut! Thanks

I would love some of the 34s to try in whatever cup sizes you have as I'm not too sure what I am! So I'd re-offer anything that doesn't fit on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back