Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any size 16 clothes? Looking for 1-2 pairs of casual trousers and a few tops please?

Thanks

I have a few pairs of jeans and cords in size 16. Will try and post some pics later this evening xx

What a totally fab idea! :) So cool.

I have a few pairs of jeans and cords in size 16. Will try and post some pics later this evening xx
Pictures would be fab, thank you very much!

We need to get more people on here. There must be loads of unused clothes at the back of peoples wardrobes. I have passed all of my old clothes on now and have been waiting to see if somebody is offering any 18s, but there is very little.

Although I have had a rather lovely denim skirt and some practically new bras :D

Thank heavens for the likes of Asda, Tesco and matalan for cheap clothes, or I'd be butt naked lol

HazeyBlue said:
We need to get more people on here. There must be loads of unused clothes at the back of peoples wardrobes. I have passed all of my old clothes on now and have been waiting to see if somebody is offering any 18s, but there is very little.

Although I have had a rather lovely denim skirt and some practically new bras :D

Thank heavens for the likes of Asda, Tesco and matalan for cheap clothes, or I'd be butt naked lol

I agree! It hurts to spend so much on clobber at the moment - its very quiet but im sure there's loads of clothes needing a home!

I have size 18 jeans if anyone wants them? M&S blue ones.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
I agree! It hurts to spend so much on clobber at the moment - its very quiet but im sure there's loads of clothes needing a home!

Actually I have just found some more stuff in my wardrobe :). I'll post them tomorrow

HazeyBlue said:
Actually I have just found some more stuff in my wardrobe :). I'll post them tomorrow

I shall raid my wardrobe next weekend when I'm back off my holiday :)

lsf666 said:
I have size 18 jeans if anyone wants them? M&S blue ones.

Me please :)

lsf666 said:
Pm me your address. I'll just need the postage if that's ok?

I have just tried to PM you and it said I can't send a message until you have cleared some space. Your inbox is full lol.

My clothes are likely to be 20/22's or to be honest some 16/18's that I don't like even if I could fit in them lol so I'll throw them in next weekend :)

HazeyBlue said:
I have just tried to PM you and it said I can't send a message until you have cleared some space. Your inbox is full lol.

Sorry! Have had a clear out so please try again x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back