Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
MummySelkirk said:
Hey if the shorts didn't sell I'd b happy to try them! X

They did sell I'm afraid x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahem, excuse me.....

Could I just check if this thread is strictly for SW folk only? Cos some of us over on the Slimpod forum were thinking about a clothes swap, but it doesn't make sense to set up a new one if we're allowed to join here.

If it's open to anyone.... Is theree an instruction post about how to advertise stuff.... Couldn't find one.

Thanks,
Barbara

BarbaraG said:
Ahem, excuse me.....

Could I just check if this thread is strictly for SW folk only? Cos some of us over on the Slimpod forum were thinking about a clothes swap, but it doesn't make sense to set up a new one if we're allowed to join here.

If it's open to anyone.... Is theree an instruction post about how to advertise stuff.... Couldn't find one.

Thanks,
Barbara

I don't speak for the thread but I honestly don't see why not! As for rules, just post items with a picture and then people can ask for it. You can ask for postage but you can't sell as its a giveaway thread :)

lsf666 said:
I don't speak for the thread but I honestly don't see why not! As for rules, just post items with a picture and then people can ask for it. You can ask for postage but you can't sell as its a giveaway thread :)

Agreed :)

Thank you, folks, I'll let the slimpodders know.

Barbara

BarbaraG said:
Thank you, folks, I'll let the slimpodders know.

Barbara

I love how we talk like we're different tribes or something :)

I love how we talk like we're different tribes or something

Mmmmm..... Well when you consider how the fervour some people have for their chosen method of weight loss can border on the religious, we could be! But I'm a great believer in interfaith dialogue, and clothes are an area of common interest.

Barbara

Hello from one of the slimpod people! I'm doing a wardrobe sort out next weekend so will post some pics then :)

Thanks for letting us in :)

BarbaraG said:
Mmmmm..... Well when you consider how the fervour some people have for their chosen method of weight loss can border on the religious, we could be! But I'm a great believer in interfaith dialogue, and clothes are an area of common interest.

Barbara

Lol! :)

Fionut said:
Hello from one of the slimpod people! I'm doing a wardrobe sort out next weekend so will post some pics then :)

Thanks for letting us in :)

On behalf of the SW tribe - welcome :D

Thank you oh people of the sw way of life.:D

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

We come in peace - take me to your leader!

Barbara

lolol - you never know, with this new found inter-plan understanding, we could end up with a whole new generation of World-Podders. Then we truly could consider ourselves multi-cultural and all-embracing!!!

MadameLaMinx said:
lolol - you never know, with this new found inter-plan understanding, we could end up with a whole new generation of World-Podders. Then we truly could consider ourselves multi-cultural and all-embracing!!!

We could be totally encompassing and be Fastpodworldwatchers(insert other plans I can't think of right now here) and take over the planet!!!

We could be totally encompassing and be Fastpodworldwatchers(insert other plans I can't think of right now here) and take over the planet!!!

Oh now that's good, we need an interfaith board to post on!

Does anyone have a size 16 dress they fancy lending me suitable for Ascot? I have one, and I really hope I will have lost the 7lbs to get into it comfortably by the 22nd June, but I desperately need a back up plan!

Have fairly decent legs for a not so slim grl, so am happy with Knee length, it needs to have straps though as am in the grandstand and no strapless dresses are allowed (boo hiss!).

It needs to go with silver accessories cos I have already bought them :)

I don't want much do I :)

All the following are from Ann Harvey and are size 24 - but owing to generous sizing, they are worth a 26 of anyone else's money!

Item 1 - black formal jacket, polyester/viscose, lined

image-3430020364.jpg

Item 2 - chocolate brown/tan cowl neck sweater, acrylic

image-534199355.jpg

Item 3 - aqua coloured 3/4 length sleeve cotton top with ruched front - it's greener than it looks in the picture

image-908723179.jpg

PM me if interested, I'll leave it a week before they go to the charity shop.

Barbara

They're pretty, just a shame they'd be too big now :D

image-2405906804.jpg

Okay so this badly needs an iron! And it's now too big for me to show you how nice it is, it's a fitted short sleeved lilac blouse from Evans in a size 20.

image-2783540952.jpg

This is a denim jacket from primark in size 16.

I know, I should be a model, right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back