Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a good idea! No clothes to give away yet, but hopefully soon...

Fionut said:
right, here's my lot of clothes... some are not ironed as they've been screwed up at the bottom of the wardrobe... sorry....

There's quite a few so I've uploaded them to picasa with descriptions and sizes. Feel free to browse and ask for anything
https://picasaweb.google.com/111505401493706349592/Clothes?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOXUj5PNwbqtPg&feat=directlink

Just send me the postage and they're yours!

Hi! May I have the jeans, the George dress and the orange strappy top? Payed postage of course

Hi! May I have the jeans, the George dress and the orange strappy top? Payed postage of course

LOL, all yours, I'll pm you my address if you can pm me yours. no idea how much the postage will be, will make up a parcel and see.

right, here's my lot of clothes... some are not ironed as they've been screwed up at the bottom of the wardrobe... sorry....

There's quite a few so I've uploaded them to picasa with descriptions and sizes. Feel free to browse and ask for anything
https://picasaweb.google.com/111505...&authkey=Gv1sRgCOXUj5PNwbqtPg&feat=directlink

Just send me the postage and they're yours!

Hi, could I have the Bon Marche top. the New Look Tunic and the George Green and white top, please?
Let me know how much for postage xxx

Sure shirleen. Which new look tunic ? The zebra one or the brown flowery one?

Pm me your address.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Fiona,

I'll have the stripy M&S top if it's still there, please. I'll PM you my address.

Barbara

Hi, I've sent two PM's but they aren't showing in my folder can you confirm I've sent them please?

Got them shirleen :)

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Oooh what a great thread! Will keep checking in here as REALLY need some size 16 stuff for summer ....will have a raid of my ardrobe and see if i have anything worth giving away too! :) x

I've got some size 16 stuff to exchange not sure how to do it though...

Lehairycrab said:
I've got some size 16 stuff to exchange not sure how to do it though...

Just upload a picture and description and wait for someone to ask for it :) Then (via PM) get their address and ask for the postage in return. Simples :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah I see I'm not privileged enough to do pm's etc yet

Does anyone have a size 16 dress they fancy lending me suitable for Ascot? I have one, and I really hope I will have lost the 7lbs to get into it comfortably by the 22nd June, but I desperately need a back up plan!

Have fairly decent legs for a not so slim grl, so am happy with Knee length, it needs to have straps though as am in the grandstand and no strapless dresses are allowed (boo hiss!).

It needs to go with silver accessories cos I have already bought them :)

I don't want much do I :)

I have a dress that I wore for my 18th that wouldn't go anywhere near me now, but I've been too much of a hoarder to get rid of... (In my head it was there if I ever needed it, even though it wouldn't fit lol) If you still need something I could take a picture tomorrow and send it you?

Shell2412 said:
I have a dress that I wore for my 18th that wouldn't go anywhere near me now, but I've been too much of a hoarder to get rid of... (In my head it was there if I ever needed it, even though it wouldn't fit lol) If you still need something I could take a picture tomorrow and send it you?

Yes please hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back