Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, no - went to the charity shop a couple if weeks ago.

Barbara

I thought that would be the case, thats what I used to do if I had no takers lol. Its nice to see this thread still going strong - it's been a few years since I started it xxx

Anyone having a clear out? if so, remember this thread! I will be ready for a clear out soon ish xx

Glad I have found this,can I ask if anyone has white kaftan tops size 18/20 going on hol nxt week,ta x

I do, but i think it's meant to be a beach cover up as it's a little see thru (could wear vest top under it i guess?

Anyone have anything in a 24 please? I have been looking like a bag of rags and most of my stuff is too big (well trousers are) dresses are ok still.... for now. Anyone want any 26 trousers?

Wow can't believe this thread is still going! Would love some 26 trousers Rainbow if you still have them?

Ah sorry, I sent some out to someone already hun, but will have a look to see if I have anymore!
Are you the Chicka from when I did SW first time around? or is it ust someone with a similar name? - i dont have the bestest memory! xx

Hi Rainbow, I am indeed that Chika! A few years and a few stone ago but its def me! Hows it going?

Ah well hello the same chicka lol! How is it going? I will have a look to see if I have anything clothes wise that you may like. xx

I think the majority of it got bagged up and charity shopped hun, sorry. I will bear you in mind as I'm heading through the sizes though if you would like.
oes ayone have any 24 trousers, tops, cardis etc please, or 22 tops or dresses please? Thanks ever so much. I really hope we can get this thread back up and running like it was - lots and lots of us got some fab stuff from on here.
Come on ladies - great chance o have that sort out before chirstmas and get some new stuff ready fpr the festive season! xxx

what is kim and co?! x

Sorry, been away until today helping son and girlfriend move house. Kim & co is a range of ladies clothes sold on QVC. They don't crease easily and have a fair bit of stretch and all items mix and match. They are quite expensive but have a very devoted fan base.

no one got any clothes to 'swap'?!? xx

rainbow said:
no one got any clothes to 'swap'?!? xx

What do you need? Just about to have a clear out. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back