Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, is anybody looking for any size 14 jeans or dresses? I think it's finally time to have a sort out! I can post pics if anybody is interested.

I have just arrived in 14s, I'm interested please.

Right ladies, here's a start with some dresses, didn't realise quite how many I had! All size 14 and pretty much wron once or twice, this seems to be what I do! Pink dress is from Littlewoods, black and white one is Warehouse, it's kind of jersey material and really flattering, purple dress is Miss Selfridge, has a tie at the back, Silver is Spotlight by Warehouse and patterned one is Dorothy Perkins and has a belt with gold buckle with it. If you're interested let me know, I'll be back later with jeans and tops!!

pink dress.jpg20121122_171007.jpg20121122_170924.jpg20121122_170809.jpg20121122_170725.jpg

In addition to these I have a pair of black jeans from Primark in a 14, they are the super skinny ultra soft range in a short leg, although I still have to roll them up if I'm not wearing boots so not that short! I do find their sizes a little tight, I've only just manages to get into a 12 there whereas most other shops I've been a 12 for a while.

I've also got a pair of size 14 straight leg jeans from Dorothy Perkins again in a short leg, and a pair of boot cut regular leg jeans from there. This has spurred me to having a clear out so I may post more over the weekend!

Hi woowoo :)
have you still got that Dorothy Perkins dress? i would be interested please :)

I'd like the pink dress and the multi coloured dress (stripey?) please. And the black skinny jeans too. Is that greedy???? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, sorry the stripy dress has gone but consider the pink one and the jeans yours! If you PM your address I'll post them out to you at the weekend x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Do you think I could have the Warehouse dress please?

Which one? A couple are from Warehouse. If you PM which one and the address I'll get it posted out to you x

Hi, sorry the stripy dress has gone but consider the pink one and the jeans yours! If you PM your address I'll post them out to you at the weekend x

Thanks again - have done :D

Hello woowoo83

This is a brilliant idea, will be having a look at the weekend as have some 16 clothes that could go
If you still have them I would love the Boot cut regular jeans and the Silver is Spolight warehouse dress

Thank you
Sam

Size 20 (but would be ok for a 16/18 ) purple F&F jumper dress:

image-177546660.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back