Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello lovelies... can someone please tell me how this clothes swap works as I will hopefully have size 22's to get rid of in a few months xx

Hi. Just post pics and details of what you have and people can ask for it. Then they pm you their address (and reimburse for any postage usually too) :) Simples!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ah right cool, thanks hun :)

Does anyone need any size 22 stuff? I haven't got stuff yet but hoping to have some quite soon... I'm wearning a size 20 top today :)

Whoops, sorry, I don't think I made myself clear, it's only the dress I have on the Colleen Rooney picture, I just wanted a picture of her wearing the dress to show what it looks like on as my picture doesn't do it justice. Sorry if that wasn't clear! I do still have the DP jeans though, if you PM me your address I'll get them posted to you.

whoops only just seen this!

Congrats on the size change :)

I think it may just be a generous sized top to be honest, it also depends on the style and fit. I'll be over the moon if I dropped a size in trousers but I think that will be a while... I've got a good pair of tree trunks which will take alot of shrinking! But thank you xx

Does anyone need any size 22 stuff? I haven't got stuff yet but hoping to have some quite soon... I'm wearning a size 20 top today :)
Hi, do you still have your 22's , only just seen post and I've dropped down to 22 today :) hoping you might be able to help? X

hi girls i wondered if anyone had any big 14s or any 16 stuff please :)
i currently live in spain but will be in the UK for a week from the 26th so will sort through my bits that are too small!

I'm just bumping this thread up as I've found it useful in the past - both giving and receiving clothes :)

Hi has anyone got any size 24 ish crops ? long shorts ? Maxi skirts or dresses they want to sell I'm going to turkey in Oct and really don't want to spend loads as dropping down sizes now.. if anyone can help please yell... I've got loads of size 28 bits going if needed x

Hi has anyone got any size 24 ish crops ? long shorts ? Maxi skirts or dresses they want to sell I'm going to turkey in Oct and really don't want to spend loads as dropping down sizes now.. if anyone can help please yell... I've got loads of size 28 bits going if needed x

Let me have a root around after work, I know I have a pair of denim shorts and a pair of holey jeans if you want them (they're nicely ventilated for evenings ?) but I might have some other stuff as well

This is such a cool idea! Subbing too, lets swap all of our oversized winter gear now that we're geting it back into it!? Shame I just dropped a bag at the charity shop :rolleyes: will have some size 18-20 stuff to shift soon now that it is starting to look silly on me.

Hi Everyone
I am just coming out of size 18 / 20 I am new to this posting thing (been lurking for a while) do I just take photos and upload?
Many thanks
Liz :)

Liberty- I think so! Put pics in your albums and people can claim bits.

Wish I had some stuff to offer but all of my clothes are cheap and worn out/covered in paint (artist) or have already been donated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back