Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a brilliant idea. I'm subscribing in the hope it will pick up again soon and also that I will drop a dress size in the near future and can offer some bits!

A few more bits if anyone is interested. Top is size 12 from Dorothy Perkins, it would easily fit someone who's a 14 though as this was too big for me when I was comfortable 12. The dress is a 14 from the Colleen Rooney collection, I've put the picture up of her wearing it as I don't think my pic does it justice! And the skirt is a 14 from Dorothy Perkins, it does have a thin yellow belt with it too (if I can find it!). Let me know if you are interested.

View attachment 70121View attachment 70122View attachment 70123View attachment 70124

Do you still have the dress? :) I know I'm a bit late!!

Post removed.

Last edited:
I have three gorgeous dresses from ASOS Curve, all size 22.... One has been worn once and the other two have never been worn!! (All cost me about £60 each, am looking for £20 each...) If anyone is interested I can take some photos and upload them....

Hi,

You're not allowed to sell or advertise on minis (it's the forum rules).

You'll need to offer these for free or remove them x

This is great idea! I have loads of stuff in a 12/14 that I'm hoping I'll need to get rid of in the next few weeks, so once I've posted enough to PM, I'll sort some photos.

I have got several A/W Boden dresses size 18, Boden rainy day mac size 18, a Boden Moleskin duffle coat (worn once) size 20, several Boden S/S dresses size 20

Hi everyone :)

I would be interested in any size 18 clothes, I am 32

I will bring them back to the forum when I am a size 16 ;)

Josie x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back