Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jenni - have got some things blowing away on my line as we speak! xxxx

No probs :)

I have to say, you don't look old enough to be a teacher! x

i bought some size 5 black pumps from river island and have literally never worn them. well ive tried them on and realised there aint no way i could walk in them. id say theyd best suit someone whos feet are about a 4.5UK size, and ur feet would need to be quite narrow as they are tight fitting around toes etc. always thought my feet were quite dainty but felt like the incredible hulk trying to get these to fit!
anyone interested, let me know!

No probs :)

I have to say, you don't look old enough to be a teacher! x

hehe - I get that a bit, at open evening a few weeks ago I met the new children and parents and one of the dads looked me up and down and said 'hmm - I imagined you to be older!' I just kinda said 'well Ive been teaching for two years now' x

Id have said bout 20/21 x

Hehe, my (very skinny!) cousin heard I'm on a diet and has donated some clothes - they're all size 6/8! :eek:

Have texted her to say thanks, but I think it will be a while before they fit :p (If they do at all! :p)

Edit: :eek: :eek: :eek: A size 8 hoody fits me! I'm thrilled lol :D

Just found this thread - has anyone got any trousers with a short leg legth - not crops, but i'm only 5ft! size 22 - 24 if poss!

Thanks!

Sorry no trousers to offer at the moment:(

Anybody looking for clothes in a size 20 - 24?

I've just uploaded these.

Free to a good home, but I would like postage re-imbursed.

Rainbow, the 3 items of clothing are yours honey... cant post till tuesday tho xx :D

No problemo - fanx, I feel like I hog your stuff, but I do notice that they had been on offer almost 24 hours when I bagged them!! xxxx

You need more posts before you can view them (think its 50) - so get posting! x

oooh i like the black and white top
pm me please if its still available
xxx

oooh i like the black and white top
pm me please if its still available
xxx
Do you mean the one with the skinny straps? That one is available.

(The white & black blouse has already been taken)

where do we stand with bra's

i have a new 42dd black strapless bra from avon (normal straps and invisible straps as well)
it has been worn once but will be washed if anyone wants it
if anyone wants it pm me please
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back