Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes its the skinny one hun
let me know how much you want for postage
x

a stupid question mabye...what is PM? and how do you pm somebody :p

PM means private message. You click on the persons name and then select private message x

:) thank you! i have been through my stuff now and i have a bunch of things to give but still need to take pics of them so might do it on the week-end they are mostly sizes 24. Also i need to decide what i want to keep till i reach my goal to see how much room i have in my old clothes :)

Ive kept one top and one pair of jeans and thats it - I dont want any tempting to being fat again! x

Got the clothes just now thanks Zena (our post comes very late!) I love the skirt and its fits (just) the top is a gorgeous colour and fits perfectly, the pink top/dress fits but I couldn't wear it in public yet if you know what I mean....... Im too lumpy! thanks again hun xxx

I would please Gem xxx

Have finally got my camera back, so am just slowly sorting through some stuff, first couple of items are on the album.

George T shirt, grey and lemon stripes, size 20.

Black wide leg trousers, size 20, long leg.

As with everyone else, would appreciate the postage.

Keep checking my album, as I will be adding other stuff.

PM me if you want anything:)

I keep getting the message below when i try to view someones profile album, am fairly new, what can I do?

zpacey, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Oh I thought it was that you had to have posted at least 50 posts x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back