Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have added items in my albums if you want any stuff please private message me first to message gets the item.I would be greatful for postage cost x

Hello ladies. I've been sorting out a few more items which are no use to me now - all between size 20 & 22.

Free to a good home - postage refunded please.

You'll find the goodies here

But as we all slim, we all need those smaller sizes!
So it stands to reason that there won't be much small stuff :p

x

Hello! finally i have loaded the pics in my album! i have sizes from 22 to 26 to give away so have a look and post a comment on the pic to let me know if you want anything.
Has anyone found it hard to get rid of their clothes? i took so long to post pics because i couldn't bring myself to give them away! crazy i know :S

Most of it no.. but there were a few items I clung onto.. Lindam made me get rid of those.. haha I still have my mexx jeans..they may take a while to get rid of xx

too small for me yet! but probably in a few months...:)

Hello ladies. I've been sorting out a few more items which are no use to me now - all between size 20 & 22.

Free to a good home - postage refunded please.

You'll find the goodies here

Sam,
Thank you so much for the clothes. They've just arrived. I haven't tried them on yet but i'm sure they will be fine. Love the skirt! i will send you the postage back plus a wee something to say thanks. Thank you again!!
Mandy

Just a public thanks to Zena for the clothes - the cropped trousers and green top make a lovely outfit for school xxx

Tanks Nata for the tops - they're gorgeous and fit nicely!

Also, a public apology that I haven't yet posted your cheque - Lost your address!

Will PM you.

Thanks again!

Sam x

:( i cant see the photo albums for some reason? says i'm not allowed?

fab idea though and 1 i'll be joining in with if i'm ever allowed to see them

Last edited:
Hi

Two pairs of cropped jeans size 16( john rocha and a cheaper pair) and a pair of khaki combats Tescos. Also a drssing gown .. about a size 18-20 lilac but has Emma embroidered on it.:D Postage appreciated

Can I have the john rocha ones please? Ive got a fair put of JR stuff and it fits me well! Oh and I sought out and found an appropriately tacky prezzy from hol! And of course I'll send postage xxx

Hello! Just an update on the clothes that i have gotten so far! Samantha_Carolyn thanks you so much for the tops i love them and they fit so nicely!
Zeena Thank you for the tons of pants i got from you, i can fit into almost all of them now! just a few more weeks and i hope it will be all i love them :)
Does anybody have any 18 size work pants to give? i have been trying to find some but nobody seems to have them!
soon i will be posting a few more pics so keep looking .. i still have lots of pants sizes 22-24 and one 26 in my album that are not taken so please have a look if you're intrested and PM me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back