Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Just an update on the clothes that i have gotten so far! Samantha_Carolyn thanks you so much for the tops i love them and they fit so nicely!
Zeena Thank you for the tons of pants i got from you, i can fit into almost all of them now! just a few more weeks and i hope it will be all i love them :)
Does anybody have any 18 size work pants to give? i have been trying to find some but nobody seems to have them!
soon i will be posting a few more pics so keep looking .. i still have lots of pants sizes 22-24 and one 26 in my album that are not taken so please have a look if you're intrested and PM me !

I might have some size 18 work trousers - I'll check later x

Thank you very much rainbow! let me know if you do

just wanted to thank you again Natalie (Nata), the trousers are perfect x

just click on profile albums on the person you want o view just under the pic on the left. you should be able to do this now since you have more than 50 posts!

Has anyone got any size 20 work trousers? I only have 1 pair that fit and dont want to buy another pair cos will hopefully be back in my 18s soon and then i can pass them on to someone else!

I'll have to sort some of my stuff out cos I might have some 18 and 20 work trousers. I know Ive got a couple of M&S T-shirt size 20 or 22 (cant remember) ones plain black and ones plain pink, might be yur kinda thing Starlight? only going on what you've had from me before! Will get my ass into gear and put some photos on this week xxx

I know that you all have been posting for adults clothes but I have loads and loads of childrens clothes. I havn't got time for a bootsale or Ebay and I don't just want them to go to just anyone on Freecycle. So if any of you have girls, give me a shout. I have pretty much all sizes. If you have a baby girl on the way, then I have loads of Next baby girls clothes. All I ask is the postage refunded to me!!

I am gonna look through my wardrobe and see if I have anything. I know that I have a brand new pair of white trousers that are too big. I will dig them out and photograph them!

I know that you all have been posting for adults clothes but I have loads and loads of childrens clothes. I havn't got time for a bootsale or Ebay and I don't just want them to go to just anyone on Freecycle. So if any of you have girls, give me a shout. I have pretty much all sizes. If you have a baby girl on the way, then I have loads of Next baby girls clothes. All I ask is the postage refunded to me!!

I am gonna look through my wardrobe and see if I have anything. I know that I have a brand new pair of white trousers that are too big. I will dig them out and photograph them!

my friend who i donated the eggs to is expecting twins, unfortunately we won't know for 6 more weeks, what sex they are, otherwise i would have asked you to send them my way! If no one claims them i will ask again in 6 weeks;)

my friend who i donated the eggs to is expecting twins, unfortunately we won't know for 6 more weeks, what sex they are, otherwise i would have asked you to send them my way! If no one claims them i will ask again in 6 weeks;)

Thats lovely what you did for your friend! If she is having and girl or girls, give me a shout!!

I would like to chip in here.. as some of you know I am going to be a grandma next year x 2 eeekk.. If anyone has any neutral baby things I will gladly pay postage :D

I would like to chip in here.. as some of you know I am going to be a grandma next year x 2 eeekk.. If anyone has any neutral baby things I will gladly pay postage :D

I think I may have some white stuff. I will have a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back