Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.. feel it tho :(

I think it is a great idea but, as a newb, would be unsure how to post pics/albums etc. Also, as I am only 2 weeks post-op I have no idea how soon I will be needing new clothes &/or getting rid of my own. But for others, GREAT IDEA!

Hey Guys

Im wondering if anyone has a black or white size 14 maternity dress that would be suitable for a party available?????? Wild ask I know but Im looking for one for my daughter to wear at our joint 18th-40th party.

Only a few posts until i can join in and look at everyone's stuff!!!

To the person looking for 18 work trousers, I have some. George at Asda ones, just plain black ones :)

thatsme! but to be honest ithink i'll be needing 16s rather than 18s! 4 weeks in and lost 5lbs and god knows how many inches!

No probs - I'm onto the 16s now too so can't help with that am afraid! But if anyone else wants a black pair of work trousers (they are petite as well as i'm 5'4") then shout!

i have some size 22 stuff i will list later after i had been to WI and took my sister in law for her tattoo! she not had one since she found out she had MS, so she a bit worried so i said i would go with her

i know there is at least 1 pair of black trousers

I'll have some size 12 Next brown trousers in a week or 2 when I've found them :p and have the energy to get down to the post office.
They're sort of combat style, very comfy :D

And (preferably to the same person) a lovely stripy pink/red/orangey top, I think it's Wallis but I'm not sure.

x

It could be a while, I've been in hospital and haven't ventured out of the house yet (my immune system is down so shouldn't really get too close to anyone! :p)

But yep, they're both yours, do you also want any other random stuff I can find/don't want (give me a size range)?

x

Hi

I've got three pairs of jeans to give away, size 22 standard length, if anyone wants them, give me a shout, will try and get some pic put up. One pair is black, the other stonewashed blue, can't remember the last pair, will let you know.

Hi

I've got three pairs of jeans to give away, size 22 standard length, if anyone wants them, give me a shout, will try and get some pic put up. One pair is black, the other stonewashed blue, can't remember the last pair, will let you know.

oh me please! black would be good but not fussed on which colour if these have gone already!

It could be a while, I've been in hospital and haven't ventured out of the house yet (my immune system is down so shouldn't really get too close to anyone! :p)

But yep, they're both yours, do you also want any other random stuff I can find/don't want (give me a size range)?

x

Anything in a 12/14 would be great.. whenever you are feeling up to it.. will pm you my address and will pay postage of course :D

oh gosh i haven't been in here for a while! i already bought some size 18 work pants but soon i will be looking for size 16! so if any of you have some it would be great :) thanks.. also i have to post more pics...i have size 26 & 28 tops but i wore them when i was size 24 so i think it might be very small 26 & 28.. i'll post pics as soon as i can ..still have the pants size 24 if anybody is intrested..just look @ the pics in my album.

Nata.. I do have a size 16 black Wallis suit that I am literally about to Ebay.. due to the original cost I am not giving it away, but I am looking for around £25 .. a bargain for a £95 suit. The jacket has been worn once and the trousers probably 3-4 times. I dont mind if you say no.. but let me know asap as Im listing now :D

...i have size 26 & 28 tops but i wore them when i was size 24 so i think it might be very small 26 & 28.. i'll post pics as soon as i can ..still have the pants size 24 if anybody is intrested..just look @ the pics in my album.

Last clothes bought were a Size 30/32 but, now 4 weeks post op, my sizing is dropping so the tops would be welcome. How does it work please? :confused:

The jeans are spoken for now;)

Girls, could you give me a couple of days to sort out posting them please, i've got a lot on just now, thanks x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back