Clothes for Motivation? Show us your pics!

Sp482c07bl_s.jpg

Luc24c07bl_s.jpg

i know its not clothes but i think its cute

since i was a teenager i had always wanted a Monroe dress.
i got married in a size 14 one in November, so although it wasnt really a motivational piece of clobber, it was sort of a dream come true (the dress not getting married harhar)

my boob had kind of slipped in it by this point of the day though, managed to keep it up for the important part, then didnt give a toss when the champagne started to flow!

Summaya, I love the clothes you have chosen! I should appoint you my personal shopper when I reach target so that you can choose nice clothes for me! :D I am hopeless :eek:

Rowan, this dress is gorgeous :D

Elie x

THEdress.jpg

Just reminding myself xx

im only 17, so i want something really trendy,i cant wait to be able to wear shorts or skirts without my legs rubbing together.
Im loving the shorts over leggings, like hotpants lol, Would never dreamt of wearing them before!
I cant wait to start this diet! a week on friday hopefully!
An outfit im going to buy myself when i look good, even if its before my goal lol, im going to splash out so much when i hit 12st =]
04R05SWHT_normal.jpg

14H03SBLK_normal.jpg

11945350_normal.jpg

19805250_normal.jpg

I love that outfit Kimmie, its just the kind of thing I want to wear when I'm skinny! You have fabulous taste!

If I could figure out how I'd post a pic of the beautiful dress I've just bought........but I'm too stupid!!!

Wow has everyone seen this website - you can pick stuff you like and create outfits. I'm officially addicted. This is an outfit that I would love to wear probably to Friday drinks in the pub. To be honest its not too dissimilar to the stuff I wear now (apart from the skinny jeans). I really need to stay away from black!

Wow has everyone seen this website - you can pick stuff you like and create outfits. I'm officially addicted. This is an outfit that I would love to wear probably to Friday drinks in the pub. To be honest its not too dissimilar to the stuff I wear now (apart from the skinny jeans). I really need to stay away from black!

i love the whole lot of that outfit! god im so going to have some skinnyjeans one day lol :D

chika, thanks =]
I love that outfit youve choose! really like the top n jeans. Im going to myself some skinny jeans n high heals when im skinny! ive never had a pair of high heels like that, my feet are to fat! =[

Back