Clothes for Motivation? Show us your pics!

da955v01m

du739v01m

i love tankini's cant see me ever wearing a bikini so they are my ideal

Summayah
where is that tankini from? its gorgeous!

Those tankinis are gorgeous, i'll never wear a bikini either!! my stomach looks like a road map thanks to being pregnant with a 10lb 7oz baby!!! :cry:

Hey Ava mine was 10lb 7 as well!

3471678x.jpg

Not a sexy dress but I've ordered this in a XLS - which for animal is a size 16.....:rolleyes::eek:

I am planning on wearing this by the end of August latest.....:cool:

I got that top in blue!

What a great post, really great to help get us all motivated. As much as many of us have many reasons to be embarking on CD im sure like many of you, one of my objectives is to feel confident and that will come from feeling good in the clothes i wear. I have been trawling the net for an outfit to keep me motivated. And this is the one:
S.A.T.C designer inspire suit custom made all sizes on eBay, also, Women's Clothing, Clothes, Shoes Accessories (end time 11-Feb-08 20:43:24 GMT)
Infact i am so sad i love everything they do. However this particular suit is the one for me and I cannot wait to be able to wear it and feel as confident and radiant as a suit like that commands.
PS sorry i could find a way of adding the actual image.
PPS Good luck to us all!!!!!!!!!

What a great post, really great to help get us all motivated. As much as many of us have many reasons to be embarking on CD im sure like many of you, one of my objectives is to feel confident and that will come from feeling good in the clothes i wear. I have been trawling the net for an outfit to keep me motivated. And this is the one:
S.A.T.C designer inspire suit custom made all sizes on eBay, also, Women's Clothing, Clothes, Shoes Accessories (end time 11-Feb-08 20:43:24 GMT)
Infact i am so sad i love everything they do. However this particular suit is the one for me and I cannot wait to be able to wear it and feel as confident and radiant as a suit like that commands.
PS sorry i could find a way of adding the actual image.
PPS Good luck to us all!!!!!!!!!

WOW! I LOVE that !!!! I want one too!!!
Thanks for the link

Really!! It's funny i've not met anyone in real life who has had a big baby(except my mum) but there are quite a few of us on here :D

My husbands sister had one of 11lb 5!!!
He(DH) is one of twins - he AND his brother were EACH 7lbs 4!!!! Imagine - over a stone of BABY! And his mum was only wee..... about size 10, 5'3 .... :eek::eek:

Back