Clothes for Motivation? Show us your pics!

I love this thread. It's great motivation for keeping focused on the end goal.

I personally love this outfit for casual wear.

394-305-G59s.jpg

trans.gif

I love this thread! Am now off to find my outfit(s) all of the ones posted are great......I'm going to get my shopping mojo back PDQ!

Well, hows about this:

THEdress.jpg

That dress is gorgeous!!

Scary scary thing is that i ordered in a 12, and it should be arriving in the next few weeks. i dont want to try it on til i know it'll fit, and by my reckoning it's about 1st 7lbs - 2st away!

SO EXCITED! Spreading the cost is such a good idea, even if it means i'll have my dress 12 months before the wedding xxxx

The picture in my signature is my clothes for motivation! i ve always wanted a leather jacket and as red is my favourite colour this jacket would be perfect!!

very nice, and VERY slinky ;)

that is sooooooooooooooooo nice - you will look gorgeous :)

Those wedding dresses are FAB!!!!

Some times I wish I could get married again just for a fantastic dress. Mine was lovely 20yrs ago, my how times have changed!:eek:

Blue grape fruit, this dress is absolutely gorgeous: it makes me wanna get married :giggle:

You all have such good taste when it comes to clothes! It is such an inspiration and incentive to see these nice outfits:D.

Elie

wx684v01m
I love this dress but i have absolutely no idea where i'd wear it!

Blue grape fruit, this dress is absolutely gorgeous: it makes me wanna get married :giggle:
Elie

Aw thank you!

I'm not really a conventional type of person, and a plain white dress just wouldnt suit my massive hair or personality! Glad you like it xxx

I love this dress from Monsoon. Still worried though that when I get into a size 12 my legs will still be horrible. I'm now in a 14 and I still hate them. But this is what I want to feel comfortable wearing this Summer.

25205036_m1.jpg

I love this dress from Monsoon. Still worried though that when I get into a size 12 my legs will still be horrible. I'm now in a 14 and I still hate them. But this is what I want to feel comfortable wearing this Summer.

I have always hated my shoulders - but a week ago I got my boyfriend to take a photo of my bare shoulders, a head and shoulder shot - and I couldn't believe how wonderful my shoulders actually look!

When you are ready, do get someone to take a photo or four or your legs wearing a skirt/dress and have a look to see what you actually do look like - I think you might get a surprise!

People tend to focus on going out stuff, but imagine looking this good just slinking around the house:

GWN-1-L.jpg

Buxomwench, I totally agree with you! I am actually really looking forward to being able to buy nice pj and home clothes, inc. underwear! can you imagine the feeling of being to wear sexy underwear AND look good in them?:rolleyes: My dream...But I am working to make it come true:D

I want tiny jammies :)

glamour nightwear

Back