Clothes for Motivation? Show us your pics!

Which one?? lol!

I *may* have taken some steps to order mine - in a 12! I need to be a 12 or less and then get it tailored to fit. Scared to death that i wont slim into it in time!

That dress is lovely pony, i LOVE it! xxx

Both of them!! They are stunning. Order it - it will be motivation :)

Yes, mines got to be ordered at the end of the month to arrive in time for fittings etc before August. Depending on if I can keep sticking to SS or not, I'll order a 10 or 12. The best bit with the corset backs is they can go up or down a size if desperate measures are called for! And in that respect, I keep thinking I'll chance the 10......maybe.......

Have you set you date Leah?

I p*ssed about when I first got engaged, but on about a stone and a half, then set our date and pooped my pants when it was less than 12 months to go!

It's major thinspiration too - I have a special weddingy book that I get out when i'm feeling crappy and hungry. There's nothing like a mad bit of cutting and sticking to get me back on track!

Its june next year! Ages yet! But cos we arent exactly rolling in it we have to spread the cost over 18months.

(And i have ordered it!!! AAARGH!)

You'll be in a 10 pony, you CAN do it!

Hi, just been reading your posts. I am a newbie. Both are great dresses, really great. Don't know which one I'd choose if I had to do the deed again!

I love the dresses, absolutely love them, but I am a bit of a tomboy and my dream is one of these in - dare I say it - a size 12. With jeans. I used to live in jeans but haven't worn any since I put all this weight on, and I really can't wait to wear them again. So jeans and a United shirt might not be everyones idea of gorgeous, but it would make me the happiest girl in the world.

THEN maybe I can start thinking about dresses!

Ooooh I could spend all day on this thread!!!! lol!!!!

I am going to have a root online and see what I can find(how do we post pics???).

My main aim is to be able to shop in Coast or Topshop though!!!!

1950's style dress with tie front from OLI

I'm soooo thrilled that people are using this thread again, I love it. It's soooo helpful, it really is.

here is my latest addition to this thread:

33R970OLIL

33R970OLIP

Ooooh I could spend all day on this thread!!!! lol!!!!

I am going to have a root online and see what I can find(how do we post pics???).

My main aim is to be able to shop in Coast or Topshop though!!!!

easy peasy pudding, just right click and copy your picture and come back to minis to right click and paste.
if you can't do this then you have to save your image in photobucket or somewhere similar, then grab a code and input it via the 'hills' icon on this screen....lets hope you can just copy and paste eh? it's so much easier lol :D

Gorgeous SJ, could go for that myself! Just seen your signature -9lbs well done you!!

Georgie
xx

off-topic but SJ I love that picture! Did you paint it? Do you have an ebay shop.... do you have a link to the picture on ebay? Ta

easy peasy pudding, just right click and copy your picture and come back to minis to right click and paste.
if you can't do this then you have to save your image in photobucket or somewhere similar, then grab a code and input it via the 'hills' icon on this screen....lets hope you can just copy and paste eh? it's so much easier lol :D

Hiya,

I was trying to add a pic but it wont let me copy and paste. where abouts is the hills icon?

ta very much :):)

i would love to wear a dress like this........ in a size 10!

Hiya,

I was trying to add a pic but it wont let me copy and paste. where abouts is the hills icon?

ta very much :):)

Hi Becky, as I'm typing this I can see lots of icons above like the regular BOLD, italics, underline etc.... well, look to the right of those and you get various others and one looks like 2 hills or mountains and sort of looks like a postcard with a postage stamp too. well, once you have saved your picture on photoshop or photobucket etc.. then you will get a img code. you need to copy that code (right click copy) and then come back to minis and post it by clicking on the MOUNTAINS icon and inputting the code in the box. sorry, it is very long winded if you can't just copy and paste. I remember last year another member had the same trouble, she couldnt copy and paste images so it might be the way your pc is set up.
I hope you can understand the above gobble-de-guke.
good luck in posting fabby outfits for us all to see.

xx sj xx

Georgie that dress would look gorgeous on you. :D

Here's a casual outfit that I like

398-101-X41s.jpg

I love her hair too.

Back