Clothes for WI??

Every week I wear a pair of jeans (the same ones if I can) & a light top of some sort.

Now with the weather being so hot at the mo, I am not going to fancy jeans later.

BUT - if i don't wear jeans then I am likely to have an unfair loss as shorts etc weigh less.

What do you do when the weather goes so nice???

Well you can either stick your jeans on anyway just for the class, or not worry about it and wear whatever is most comfortable. I've been going in light trousers anyway so haven't come up against this problem yet.

Generally some lycra, or perhaps something helium-filled.

Of course this week, shorts will be mandatory :cool:

The lightest trousers and floaty top I can find, is my weigh in attire:p

I would probably be tempted to swap to something lighter today, and stick with that for the rest of the summer, you wont want to be weighing in wearing jeans in july and august. I do try to stick to the same thing every week, which is as lightweight as possible lol

I would probably be tempted to swap to something lighter today, and stick with that for the rest of the summer, you wont want to be weighing in wearing jeans in july and august. I do try to stick to the same thing every week, which is as lightweight as possible lol

Do you know what - I might just have to do that, lol

Didn't think about the whole of summer! haha

Might stick some linen pants for my new weigh-in clothes:D

I started SW last October and have worn the same pair of linen trousers every weigh in since! They are now falling off me so I've bought the same pair but a size smaller! If you do swap from jeans to something lighter whilst it may show on the scales it would only be for one week xx

I wear either leggins or trakkie bottoms to weigh in.

Like someone else mentioned if you were a little lighter just for the one week it would even out the following week!

get your shorts on and yer legs out lol!!!! :rotflmao: xx

Back