Clothes Shopping! Buying Size Samller!!

Indigo.seahorse

Going clothes shopping with my bestest bud tomorrow, Jodidi...and I'm buying a size 16 now! Yippee!!:D:D:D:D

BTW You nearly knocked me out earlier when I saw you with those up front bangers of yours;) LOL

Hugs ;):family2:

Congratulations:D
I went with my best bud on Thursday clothes shopping too, after a nice lunch. It gets so dear though. Ive gone from 20 to 18 to 16 to 14 and have just had to buy 12, which feels good except on the bank balance! Although after trying on items that day I came back with......nothing:cry:. Hope you have more luck and a great day x

I will! And in all the excitement I can't spell smaller! Oo I can! I must admit I frequent charity shops and eBay! Get some rite bargains!

Hugs ;)

Lol at fabtastic.:D I read it as smaller so you tricked me. Thanks as you know it always feels good when you lose weight. Ive got to stay here now though...thats the hard bit. I have tried ebay and got a few bits but also had disasters as you cant try them on. This week I got a top that kindly showed my belly it was that short.:eek: Now my daughter has a new top!

Looking forward to tomorrow mate! Hope my bangers weren't too upfront, lol! BTW Love your avator, its a really nice photo!

Triple trouble, I love your avator too, is that your little one? Soooo cute!

Woo I cant wait for the day I can buy smaller clothes!

have a great shopping trip:) I love trying on all the clothes, I don't buy much though- I will have to spend a fortune on different sizes before i get to target

I've had loads of monsoon stuff in sz 18.(off ebay) I've decided to stop buying anything till I can get into a 16!

Im in the same position with my wedding dress. I ordered a 12 and its fits purrrrfect, however, i want to be a 10 when i get married so i dont know whether to keep it and have it altered or send it back and wait until nearer the time.

My dilemma is then that the dress is no longer available nearer the time :eek:

I might just be a coward and hold on to it :p

Back