Clothes shopping...

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
Who has started to enjoy clothes shopping again?!

Was pleasantly surprised in Marks today to find the 18's and 16's I picked out were all too big!! :) 14's a little snug but still, 14! IKR!! Made my day and made me doubly determined to keep on track.

Well done you, you must feel super motivated now!

I don't think I'll need to buy any new bits for a while, I've been a bigger size for so long the smaller clothes I've kept are almost new lol ;) Nearly, very nearly back into some old jeans which will be fab!

Thank you. It felt better than any cake! ;-) 18lbs so far... really hoping the scales move at the end of this week, cos they didn't budge last week!

18lbs is a fab loss, this diet is hard but worth it isn't it?! I'm sure it'll move this week, you can't eat so little calories and not lose weight that just doesn't calculate :)

Awesome!!! That's a fabulous feeling!!!!!! 18lbs is nothing to sneeze at either!!! :) I'm sure this week the scales will have moved!!!!
Was looking at size 10 bikinis today.... I haven't even finished my first week but for the first time in a long time, very soon they shall fit! How wonderful to know that!!!

I bought a few new things today. Feels great to be able to pick things up and not worry about them looking awful. Even bought a pair of shorts (and they are short ones)!

Well done mrs!!! Nothing better than getting into a smaller size!!

I am not enjoying shopping at the minute... I'm not allowed to know anything about my hen weekend and was only told yesterday I have to god a glamorous pair of silver heels, problem is all the glamorous ones make me about 6ft5!!! Lol! I was actually the same height as my fiance in all the shoes I tried on =(

Back