Clothes websites, catalogues and apps

Rocky Road

I had a little idea to help with motivation. I have installed apps on my phone that are used to buy clothes from. I use them for the pictures of clothes and to imagine all the gorgeous clothes I will be wearing when I am at my target weight.

I also look at catalogues and websites that sell clothes I like and I imagine myself wearing them. When I make an effort to look at clothes and shoes etc then it really does impact on my motivation so I am going to really spend time doing this and pick the outfits I like the most and use them for visualisations.

I then visualise myself wearing the clothes while doing different things like out at the theatre or for a meal or shopping or on holiday or at a wedding or party or any social event .... the list is endless :). It makes me feel really good and I thought I'd share it.

I have a pintrest board for all the clothes I would love to wear at goal. It keeps me going :)

Good idea!

Maybe we should plan a big S&S meet up for the new year, give us all something to aim for / plan an outfit!

Em x

here is my pinboard, its a work in progress lol (bit clothes mad)

Wish list fashion

Good idea!

Maybe we should plan a big S&S meet up for the new year, give us all something to aim for / plan an outfit!

Em x

Ha ha yes big S&S do with us all glammed up sounds good :)

here is my pinboard, its a work in progress lol (bit clothes mad)

Wish list fashion

Oh wow great clothes and I'm loving the watch, great value considering how good it looks. I might have to make that a little treat for myself when I get 2 stone off. I am planning on little treats along the way to keep me encouraged. Self indulgent git that I am lol.

Gotta keep the goal treats coming LOL I want a Jodie marsh t-shirt and a tub of her banoffee our protein powder just launched them. T- shirt is 22 quid. So got to loose 22lb to earn it!

Back