Clothes!

thinking

omg the few shirts that I had that I thought I'd never wear again I manage to slip into comfortably after only on a week of LT!
I was upset previously that this really expensive shirt I had was too tight and I thought I'd never wear it again and when I tried it on today...OMGG :D

Makes it all worth it wondering why we are suffering thru this diet isn't it?

well done. those moments make it all worthwhile. wont be long before you have your before and after photos!!

i can imagine how you feel ive gone from a 44" waist to a just about 38" waist and oh yeah that felt good,so well done and keep it up:)

its the best feeling !

Amazing! Well done. I can only hope i do as well as you, it would be amazing to have that feeling after one week, but it will be longer for me!

Good luck to you <3

P.s Starting today, so you're a week or so ahead of me! Look forward to chatting in the forums x

Great feeling!! Wish clothes were the same fit in all shops though:)

Agreed! I hate fitting into a size, and then feeling like such a fatty when the same size actually doesn't fit me from another store lol. I tend to buy stuff online to - which means i end up with clothes sitting around i can't fit into, hoping this diet will see me slipping into some of those garments ;) x

That's fantastic. I haven't tried any different clothes on yet - going to wait until my current ones are falling off me!!

hey well done hun, is a fab feelin. i cant wait!!! :)

Well done!!

I had to go and get some more clothes the other day for work as I looked like a mess in the ones I had. All mishapen and baggy. I've never felt so good in looking bad!!

When I went in the shop I was shaking as it felt like a whole new experience not going round looking for something in my size rather than something I liked. It was really weird and it was almost like I shouldn't be doing it! Bizarre! Almost as if the lady in the shop would say "Er are these for you? I think you'll need a bigger size love!" I walked out the shop thinking "Oh my god" "I've just bought size 16 clothes and at Christmas I was buying size 20"

It's an amazing feeling.

yeah it feels really good now. Been a bad week, managed to stick to diet but when ur working 50+ hours in a row, you are gonna feel so hungry :~(
feeling slightly depressed cos the normal daily activities and socializing and stuff are all disrupted :/

Well done on fitting into the shirts. It's such a good accomplishment. I managed it earlier last year. I wore a top to my Grandad's 80th (he passed away a month before Xmas =[) it was tight, not skin tight but uncomfortable tight. A couple months later I randomly tried on some clothes and it was loose enough to wear comfortably. Its such a nice feeling isn't it. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

xx

Back