Clothes

cmcewn

Silver Member
Hi girls

Does anyone know of any good websites to buy clothes for the fuller figure. I know the usuals that go up to 32 ish

simplybe, marisota, fashion world, evans. But does any body know of any others. Perhaps we can share them here.

Thanks in advance xx

Last edited:
Ulla Popken. They have a few shops in the UK, and a website for mail order.They are not cheap but excellent quality. You can always find them on eBay too - here is a tip: put Ulla Pop* in as your search term, as people come up with all sorts of weird and wonderful ways of spelling it, and by putting Pop* you will cover those who think it is Popeken, Popkin, Popleen, and even (I kid you not) Popcorn!

Last edited:
Thanks girls, this is really helpful ..... retail therapy never hurt anyone eh lol

Never seen that site Laura - looks like they have some nice stuff, thanks!

You're welcome, I found a link on minimins somewhere and hadn't heard of it before. The quality isn't wonderful, saying that though I haven't had a problem with anything but you can tell it probably won't last as long as some clothes. For now though while we're only using the clothes for so long until we need smaller it's a great place and far cheaper than Evans.:D

I am never that impressed with Evans gear it's over priced and the quality is usually pants. Thank goodness there are more places these days opening up for larger sizes that don't make you feel like a granny.

hiya ladies, i like to buy clothes in m&co they do large sizes and you can order online as well, they are good quality and wash well.

If you're looking for cheap clothes to buy as you slim then Plus Size Womens Clothing | Plus Size Ladies Fashion | 16 is good. The sizes are pretty generous so don't order too big.

LOL!!!! I went on this page...

Plus Size New Items | Latest Plus Size Clothing

and I happened to have the theme music from Riverdance start up on I-tunes. THEN I noticed that when you flick over the pictures, the models change position, and put on or take off a cardigan or some accessories.

Guess what I just spent the last five minutes amusing myself with???

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yours is a good site if you not got the shops near.

Back