Clothes

Nomore

Has anyone got a phobia regarding clothes. I'm finding it very difficult to adjust I can get into my size 14 but still feel best in my size 18 my OH said that there really baggy and look like clowns. I put my 14's on today to go to work got to the front door and had to go back upstairs and get changed back to size 18. X

Hi, Its your mind .............it takes longer for your brain to realise your loosing weight and are a smaller person. I was the same at one point felt as if my clothes were to tight when they actually fit xxx listen to your hubby....he's talking sense. Enjoy the new you xxx

Me too!!! I used to constantly take the bigger sizes into the changing room!! My "big" clothes are all still in the loft - I know I should throw them out but I can't!! Enjoy the new you - tighter clothes will show off your new figure!! - enjoy xx :)

I know exactly what you mean! I can't bring myself to get rid of my biggy clothes - just in case! I rationalise it by saying they're really nice/ expensive / took me ages to find etc but now I'm drowning in clothes that no longer fit - too big- don't suit - too shapeless - and really are a total waste of space for me as I am now. Memo to self - get real and chuck em out!

I understand you exactly, but something had to give as I was running out of space in my wardrobe so I put some items on eBay last week and now I'm 155 pounds better off! So iv now got the selling bug and I'm going to put more on this week, more money to spend on smaller clothes!

I've sold nearly all of mine on ebay, it bought Christmas and new clothes. I think part of it is that we are so scared to part with what we know because we are convinced we will need them again because the weight isn't going to stay off. But it will............get rid. Make some money and buy some new stuff x

I've started taking my clothes in so that I still feel comfortable because I'm wearing clothes that I'm used to but I don't freak out and think I'm on display. I've found this is the best thing for me before I go all out and buy new clothes :) I think it's a good middle ground while you get used to your new body.

Back