Clothing sizes??

Didnt get my ass up in time for the Next sale, but got logged on for the online sale, managed to get a few bargains x

^ agreed.

Iv got a size 10 pair of jeans from dotty p's.. which fit perfect and are so comfy, yet, i bought the exact same pair of trousers, in the same size, style and length.. and i cant even get them over my ass!? .. so now my question is, wrong label.. or was i a bit to eager to cram my bum in a size 10 to start with, and have just stretched em out!? LOL

I've also had this exact same prob, from Tesco though.... Same skirt same style, one in a 16 fits perfect and the other is falling down...moral of that story is try everything on first!

Hugs:)

It is annoying, isn't it! I too must be a size 11. 10 in some shops, 12 in others!

Went to the Next sale yesterday (not at 5am!!:eek:) and got some lovely bargains for my kiddies and a few bits for me, too.:)

xx

It is annoying, isn't it! I too must be a size 11. 10 in some shops, 12 in others!

Went to the Next sale yesterday (not at 5am!!:eek:) and got some lovely bargains for my kiddies and a few bits for me, too.:)

xx

I went to the Next sale in Meadow Hall. I wanted a new top to go out in last night. I couldn't find a damn thing for me but came away with 2 new pairs of shoes for my daughter...which she doesn't even need :rolleyes:, but at £5 a pair you can't go wrong can you?

The size thing really bugs me because i am different sizes in the high street stores!

Oasis - Size 14 bottom and 10 top!

Warehouse - Size 12 bottom and 12 top

Topshop - Size 14 bottom and 12 top

New Look - Size 12 bottom and 10 top

Its madness! If im buying a dress i always buy a 12 as this tends to fit ok from any of the above as i have a small waist.

On another note for Sarah-Jayne - H&M kind of do 1/2 sizes in jeans, they do 27, 29, 31 and 33 inch waists.

BUT - I am a firm believer of not buying a specific size because you believe you are that size. I've got Trinny and Suzannah's and also Gok's book on how to dress for your shape and these both blow sizing out of the window, it doesnt matter about the magic number on the label if you are dressing wrong for your shape.

Back