Cloud Nine Alert!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
:character00100:
Am in work at the moment, but have had 2 really lovely comments about my weight loss!!
One lady who is part-time said "I have to tell you...you look great, the weight seems to be melting off you!" and a bloke that I taught to dance for his wedding, just said "dont take this the wrong way, but you look stunning!"
Wooo Hoooo!! I had to share with you all :bliss:

Just 2 little comments are enough to make me feel as if Im on cloud 9 and I love it!!!

Fab chicken! You really should get a profil pic of you and albums so we can see?! xxx

Those compliments are well deserved Mrs V:happy096:

You are doing brilliant!

Love Mini xxx

Thank you all!!!
Im trying to get Hubby to send me a before and in betweeny picture so that I can put them on an album!!

Isnt that great when that happens. sort of spurs you on. congratulations hun and i am sure that you look great.

:character00100:
Am in work at the moment, but have had 2 really lovely comments about my weight loss!!
One lady who is part-time said "I have to tell you...you look great, the weight seems to be melting off you!" and a bloke that I taught to dance for his wedding, just said "dont take this the wrong way, but you look stunning!"
Wooo Hoooo!! I had to share with you all :bliss:

Just 2 little comments are enough to make me feel as if Im on cloud 9 and I love it!!!

That's just the best feeling ever, isn't it! Well done you - YAY!!! :D x

haha yay!! thats lovely!! i had similar thing this morning, my colleague who is my best friend too said to me, dont take this the wrong way but your arse looks amazing!! haha!!good man!!!

Ha ha Tracie!!! Its great isnt it?? Makes me more determined than ever to keep on track now!

mrs v... its got to be a great feeling - I am waiting for that sort of comment aswell !!
been to my sister in laws this morning and they didnt say anything :(
suppose I'll have to lose another 2 stone brfore anyone notices
I bet you felt well good?

Thank you again!

Slack Alice it will come...you have done brilliantly so far and keep it up!!!
xx

Back