Attack Clover's Diary Xxx

Brill xxx

blimey that is a long day, so unfair to place you so far away though. You're doing really well though. Keep it up x

Thankyou both!! another good day.
final day of attack !!!! wohoo vegetables tomorrow Haha ! day 7 complete of attack.
b- yogurt and oatbran
l - ham 5slices, 1laughing cow light and muller light Greek yogurt.
t - treated myself to a hot roast chicken from Morrisons for complete day 7 of attack without a single slip up! yum!! got the left over with a salad tomorrow. yes salad! how exciting ;) Xxxxxx
s- jelly. 1.5l water 2coffees and 2green teas Xx

good luck for tomorrow hun, no doubt it will be good news, don't forget to let us know LOL

another good day for me. day 1 of cruise and day 8 of dukan. had a long shift as i said before so Didnt eat breakfast at 4.30am!!
b - coffee and multivitamin soluble tablet in water.
s- yogurt and coffee
L- chicken salad with spinach, tomato, cucumber and a bit if yellow pepper(only realised after eating that we probably aren't allowed that?!! someone pls tell me lol)
T - chicken with mushroom onion leeks courgettes and stock cube.
yogurt and tea.
water - 1.7l

weighed although practically half way during the night so maybe i was lighter a few hrs later lol but i was 6.5lbs lighter than last week on dukan. a successful attack phase. bring on cruise!! so good to have veggies and it got things moving today if u know what i mean!!!! Xxx

well done on getting through attack.... not sure about the no slip ups though lol as laughing cow triangles are not allowed in attack and are a tolerated item in cruise only ;)

Thankyou both!! another good day.
final day of attack !!!! wohoo vegetables tomorrow Haha ! day 7 complete of attack.
b- yogurt and oatbran
l - ham 5slices, 1laughing cow light and muller light Greek yogurt.
t - treated myself to a hot roast chicken from Morrisons for complete day 7 of attack without a single slip up! yum!! got the left over with a salad tomorrow. yes salad! how exciting ;) Xxxxxx
s- jelly. 1.5l water 2coffees and 2green teas Xx

Well done whoop xxx

Still going ok. Day 3 of cruise. Had another pp day today though ss Im out tomorrow and will need veggies. Had bad sugar cravings today and had 2small squares of dark chocolate. Hope it won't do me any harm. It did the trick though.
B - oatbran porridge
S - jelly
L -ham and chicken bits. Coffee and fat free yog
T - roast chicken minus the skin. Tea. Natural yogurt and then the chocolate. Oops.

Xx

will do :) must admit i had a sneaky bite of chicken skin. just a bite!!
I do that every time I cook a chicken at home...my can't resist yum LOL

so good to have veggies and it got things moving today if u know what i mean!!!! Xxx
Hmmm yep we know LOL. It actually feels good to go, who would have thought we could look forward to going to the toilet LOL.

had 2small squares of dark chocolate. Hope it won't do me any harm. It did the trick though.
Just don't have it every day LOL. I must admit, the ice cream bar I had week before last was the same. I actually felt calmer havign had it, more focused.

well done on the loss, really good to see. My first week was 6.8lb and it does feel so good.

Thank you. Well weekend went down the pan. Had a long awaited night with the girls and a half a bottle of wine 2 cocktails and several shot a later I ended up at the chippy a with cheesy chips.... Oops. Went straight back to Dukan Sunday and I am back in the game.,I knew id be off plan so I was prepared and straight back to it Sunday even though I had a hangover from hell. I'm presuming it's because of the lack of carbs lol. Any way I'm on pp today.
B = galette and yoghurt
L= beef steak
T = Fish and boiled egg

Xx

Haha that's why I've really given up booze. It's not just the booze it's the 2 days worth of food following it. I've got no self control with a hangover (or when drunk for that matter!)... As long as you enjoyed it though and congrats on getting straight back on it!

Clover ...today menu looks good warming soup yum yum xxx

Back