Attack Clover's Diary Xxx

oh heck, I find tha if I eat my oatbran too late in teh day it has an effect on my weight the next morning. hope you remembered today LOL

Clover89 said:
I did remember lol. First thing this morning!
Day 9 cruise..
B: Yogurt and Oatbran
L: homemade onion soup. Chicken breast. YoGurt
T : steak and mushroomS
S : jelly

Good day today xx

Yum ... LOVE onion soup! Onion curry too :D

Wonder why I don't have many friends .... ? ;)

P x

Clover you can do this xxx

im another one whos had a fat weekend............come on girls lets do this xxxx

It didn't go well.. It did apart from I ate practically a whole layer of chocolates that were supposed to be a xmas present... So frustrating just like had no control! Good day apart from that! All the junk from the weekend out the house now (Cos fatty here ate whatever was left!) So I WILL be jumping aboard the dukan wagon tomorrow! I WILL BE !

I'm a newbie so hope to motivate you to get back on track. Come on its something like 4 weeks until Xmas and just think how much more weight you can lose in that space of time especially if you have xmas frocks to wear, you will feel so much better. That is the reason I am doing this. We should all set ourselves a target until a certain date and spur wat other on. You have done well so far - hope it will continue for you xxxx

Hope you will be able to motivate me when I start losing control

Toot toot!!!! I'm back in the game!
Thankyou guys that's just what I needed. What would we do without this site?!

Weigh day for me today And after my 4 days half dukan half crap I gained a pound so not the end of the world and I know that will come off in a day or two. Onwards and downwards! Xxxx

Back