Clover's Green Day SW Diary :)

Yesterday wasn't a great food day, I didn't plan properly and was out the whole day, in a little Cornish village and not much choice at all.

Today: 2x weetabix (HEb) skmed milk (HEa) 2xslices of brioche (7)

Lunch: jacket potato with beans and side salad

Tea: boiled egg salad with 3 sunflower ryvita (HEb)

Yesterday wasn't a great food day, I didn't plan properly and was out the whole day, in a little Cornish village and not much choice at all. Today: 2x weetabix (HEb) skmed milk (HEa) 2xslices of brioche (7) Lunch: jacket potato with beans and side salad Tea: boiled egg salad with 3 sunflower ryvita (HEb)

Well looks like you have had a successful green day :) x

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 week 4 11 stone 7 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Evening minis!

Well its WI tomorrow!
Todays food

Breakfast: nectarine and cup of tea
HEa for milk in drinks

Lunch: bread (HEb + 4), butter (2), salad ( gem lettuce, cucumber and tomatos) and 1x LM sausage (free).
Banana. Coffeex2

Snack: tea and HiFi bar

Tea: my mums recipe which was super yummy! And lots of super free! Quorn chilli stuffed marrows (chilli had quorn mince, tomato's, onion, garlic, mushrooms, beans) with sweet potato chips. Wish I had taken a photo, it was so yummy and all free!

Snack: nectarine, Milka chocolate (8)

Water: 1.5l + tea and coffee

Total syns: 14

Weigh in was great :D
-4lbs!

Super chuffed.

I had a day off today though, not super bad just relaxed a bit, had a day out to Looe, a beautiful seaside village in Cornwall. Its my last few days down here before I go bk to London so I'm enjoying it abit!

Looking forward to the week ahead :)

First time I'd tried marrow, its like courgette really, I liked it:)

Todays food, haven't syned properly:

Breakfast: Weetabix 2 (HEb) and milk (HEa)

Lunch: brie (HEa) and cranberry panini, salad of lettuce, cucumber, red onion and tomato. Skinny Latte.

Snack: small 99 ice cream, 1 mini hot doughnut (eeep!)

Tea: not much! Been too naughty and I'm stuffed now!

Xxx

Last edited:
Well done :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Week 4 day 1

B: Weetabix x2 (HEb) and skimmed milk (HEa) chopped banana. Tea

Midmorning: skinny latte (milk HEa)

Lunch: veggie cooked breakfast! Fried Egg (oil 1syn), beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, hash brown (8??) Brown Bread (HEb) and butter (1)

Tea: quorn stuffed marrow, carrot and swede mash, sprouts and baby potatoes. Gravy (2)

Water intake: 2L + teas and coffee

Syns: 12

Last edited:
Week 4 day 1

B: Weetabix x2 (HEb) and skimmed milk (HEa) chopped banana. Tea

Midmorning: skinny latte (milk HEa)

Lunch: veggie cooked breakfast! Fried Egg (oil 1syn), beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, hash brown (8??) Brown Bread (HEb) and butter (1)

Tea: quorn stuffed marrow, carrot and swede mash, sprouts and baby potatoes. Gravy (2)

Water intake: 1.2l so far + teas and coffee

I was pleasantly surprised by the syns in hash browns- look it up and check the brand if you can? Xx

Week 4 day 2

B: cereal (HEb) and skimmed milk (HEa) banana

Midmorning: coffee (HEa allowance)

Lunch: jacket potato, cheese (hea), beans, salad and salad cream (1)
Ice cream oops! (9)

Mid afternoon: grapes

Tea: poached egg and butternut sq chips + cherry tomatoes. Dessert: Stawberries + sugar (2)

Evening: HiFi bar and apple

Water: 2l

Week 4 day 2

Midmorning: coffee (HEa allowance)

Lunch: jacket potato, cheese (hea), beans, salad and salad cream (1)
Ice cream oops! (9)

Mid afternoon: grapes

Tea: poached egg and butternut sq chips + cherry tomatoes. Dessert: Stawberries + sugar (2)

Evening: HiFi bar and apple

Hey just popping by to subscribe :) well done on your loss this week :) xx

Week 4 day 3

Lunch: 2egg omlette, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot sticks, swilli dip (sweet chilli+quark, free!) Bread (HEb) butter (2)

Snack: peach, biscuit (6)

Tea: pasta and sauce. Melon.

Water: 1.6l (not good enough!)

Syns: 8

2mile walk.

Aiming to drink more ways tomorrow, usually drink plenty but have become a bit lazy with it! X

Morning! I have been a bit AWOL from minimins but not from SW!
It was the last few days of my holiday recently (visiting family in Devon/Cornwall) I came home Saturday night. Been away for 5weeks! Time flies. But its good to be home!

Went to weigh in today but my scales are playing up, giving different readings by up to a 6lb difference! Think I may need new ones.

Food yesterday week 4 day 6

B: cup of tea. Had to drop a friend to Heathrow airport early morn then had to run some errands and lost track of time

L: halloumi cheese (hea), spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, 3x ryvita (heb)
Banana and grapes.

S: candyfloss! (3syns)

T: stuffed pasta (6) red onion, garlic, mushroom, broccoli.
Yogurt

Syns: 9

Back