Clover's Herbalife Journey :)

Yey for a better day :) Your pittas sound so lovely and fresh, remind me of something which you would find at pret, only better! Being an emotional eater is so tricky, I'm a lot better than I used to be but still have my moments. Here's to tomorrow. X
Thank you! The pitta was lovely! I toasted it first too. Back on top of things again, I didnt WI as I didn't aant to dishearten myself, just incase! Will weigh again friday I think xx

Well done, emotional eating is part of our make up imo especially females, it is only when you get your head in the right place that you are able to control that (not always 100% either) whilst you are still learnibg your job it will have a massive impact on you, I am not saying you wont care in years to come you will just deal with it differently. The trick is not to beat yourself up when you have a bad day, maje the next day better, use the support that you have around you and it will get better, here for you as are all this little group we have going I suspect :)

Thank you!! My team at work were really supportive which helos, my shift back yesterday was good, back again today. Ul be proud, I have a protein packed lunch: chickpeas, chilli edamme beans, 2xboiled eggs, spinach, baby tomatos and cucumber with toasted pitta :) and blueberries afterwards.
Heres to another good day!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you! The pitta was lovely! I toasted it first too. Back on top of things again, I didnt WI as I didn't aant to dishearten myself, just incase! Will weigh again friday I think xx

Thank you!! My team at work were really supportive which helos, my shift back yesterday was good, back again today. Ul be proud, I have a protein packed lunch: chickpeas, chilli edamme beans, 2xboiled eggs, spinach, baby tomatos and cucumber with toasted pitta :) and blueberries afterwards.
Heres to another good day!

Well Done for not letting the scales get the better of you. Onwards to Friday x

Hi Clover

Have enjoyed your diary. Just a thought can you not take your evening shake to work with you and have it on the way home so you always have it and can't be tempted to eat before or sack it off? I leave my tub of Fm1 and some pm in a container in my locker at work and just fill up at lunch time.

Well done on the inches loss x

Couldnt resist weighing this morning! Down 1.5lbs and it was time for the monthly measure, down another 2inches :) 1 from chest and 1 fron the thighs :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whoop Whoop! Amazing Weight (and Inch) Loss! I bet u feel amazing with those results, you go girl! X

Whoop Whoop! Amazing Weight (and Inch) Loss! I bet u feel amazing with those results, you go girl! X

Well done, ur doing amazing!!! Keep up the good work x

Thank you thank you!!!
Iv also gone down 2 bmi numbers now and I fit into some old trousers too :) If thats not motivation, idont know what is! Still haven't built up the courage to go out running yet though!

Clover89 you are a SUPERSTAR

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you thank you!!! Iv also gone down 2 bmi numbers now and I fit into some old trousers too :) If thats not motivation, idont know what is! Still haven't built up the courage to go out running yet though! Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not 1 but 2 BMI numbers wow! When do you think you will go running? X

Thank you both!

Im gona go with my boyfriend for.moral support, working today and tomorrow so hopefully this weekend, we have 2x 3free day passes for our local gym and health spa so going to go this weekend or next. Thinking about signing up to easy gym with their unlimited class pass for 11.99 xxx

Thank you both! Im gona go with my boyfriend for.moral support, working today and tomorrow so hopefully this weekend, we have 2x 3free day passes for our local gym and health spa so going to go this weekend or next. Thinking about signing up to easy gym with their unlimited class pass for 11.99 xxx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope u enjoy your free passes! That's an excellent price for the gym/classes, most of the classes by me are £5 on their own.x

Great idea enjoy the passes,

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food today:

Breakfast: f1 vanilla+soya milk and herba tea

Mid morn: high protein natural yogurt and pumpkin/sunflower seeds, instant coffee

Lunch: chickpea, tomato, broccoli, spinach, carrot, beetroot and brown pasta (40g), bag of 88kcal light salted popcorn, blueberries

Midafternoon: cuppa tea and banana

Tea: f1 vanilla shake

Food today: Breakfast: f1 vanilla+soya milk and herba tea Mid morn: high protein natural yogurt and pumpkin/sunflower seeds, instant coffee Lunch: chickpea, tomato, broccoli, spinach, carrot, beetroot and brown pasta (40g), bag of 88kcal light salted popcorn, blueberries Midafternoon: cuppa tea and banana Tea: f1 vanilla shake

Wow! Lots of Protein in there :) Looks like you really nailed today, well done you. X

Yeah I like quorn :) the mince is ok and I like all the stuff in brradcrumbs ha ha (obviously cos its more fattening!) Really dislike the beef style strips and things like that though. Love the quorn sausages and the mini scotch eggs :)

I've got Quorn Cumberland Sausages to try tonight :) x

Back