Clover's Vegetarian WW Diary

I need to get me one of these gadgets! X

5.5 is Perfect :) ... A diabetics dream ;) lol .... Wish mine was like that pre meal :) you didn't pay out forty odd quid for test strips did ya?! X
Nope I got it from boots, 16pound. With 12 lancets and 12 test strips. Then can buy refills whenever. Came with a little case too. What is ur levels pre meal? Im gona check again later post meal xx

I need to get me one of these gadgets! X

Glad I've got one now just to be sure xx

It's hard to really keep track as the only time you can really take a decent and true blood sugar is pre fasting ... Other times your body will fluctuate due to food & drink intake .. X

Yeah I see, how many hrs is a fast counted as? Sorry for all the questions. Im fine anyway as 1.5hrs after my meal It was 5.9 :)

Ah don't worry, ask away .. Always happy to help ... A fast is usually from tea time to morning .. That's what they recommend for fasting bloods :) could you get someone at work to take your fasting bloods? That's a better measurement than a blood glucose machine x

Nope I got it from boots, 16pound. With 12 lancets and 12 test strips. Then can buy refills whenever. Came with a little case too. What is ur levels pre meal? Im gona check again later post meal xx Glad I've got one now just to be sure xx
Mine pre tea before was 11.9 eek! But I'm due on & have pain today in my knee, which elevate them ... Usually they range from 6mmols to 10mmols :)

Meter sounds good .. :) xx

Sorry to read about your gain :( scales can be so horrible! Do you do your measurements at all? I'm going to track measurements as well as weight and as long as one goes down I'll feel happier xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ruby.

Just weighed in really gutted as ive put on 1lb. I used all my dailies tbis week and last week used nearly all and sts. First week I used 20 and lost 8lb so im gona .just use less weeklies and see if it makes a difference. Gutted.com :(

Hey Clover, Unfortunately Weeklies are a Trial n Error kind of thing, there isn't a Definitive Answer! Some people 'need' all of them for a good result, others use none, some are somewhere in the middle, maybe you are the latter. Keep your chin up and your Loss will catch you up soon, promise! X

Thank you guys. I have put it behind me and into a new week. Just horrible when uv.tried hard all week! I wish I was member of the more is more club but doesnt seem so!

Food today
B: Oss 3pp with some cinnamon and nutmeg on top mmmm.
Milk for the day 4pp

L: LM pie 11pp
Broccoli and green beans 0pp
gravy 1pp

T:

S: options 1pp
halloween choc orange cake finger 3pp

Total: 23/36. Weeklies: 0/49

Last edited:
Thank you guys. I have put it behind me and into a new week. Just horrible when uv.tried hard all week! I wish I was member of the more is more club but doesnt seem so!

Food today
Milk for the day 4pp

gravy 1pp

T:

S:

Total: 19/36. Weeklies: 0/49

You can be member of the Veggie Skinny Jeans Wearing Sausage Eating Kit Kat Chunky Munching Club instead! X

Oh god I cant im afraid. My arse and legs cant do skinny jeans yet. Maybe in a few months!!!

Stick with the Crew,we will get you there ;-) x

Stick with the Crew,we will get you there ;-) x

Ooh I hope so!

Updated food

Food today
Milk for the day 4pp

gravy 1pp

T: stew (0pp veg and 1pp parnsip 1pp gravy)
Dumplings 10pp (I bought the premade ones which work out to 10pp for 2 damn it, alot of pp!

S: options 2pp
New honeycomb matchsticks 3pp omg they are heaven in a stick lol!

Total: 36/36. Weeklies: 3/49

Last edited:
Ooh I hope so!

Updated food

Food today
Milk for the day 4pp

gravy 1pp

T: stew (0pp veg and 1pp parnsip 1pp gravy)
Dumplings 10pp (I bought the premade ones which work out to 10pp for 2 damn it, alot of pp!

S: options 2pp

Total: 36/36. Weeklies: 0/49

Trust Aunty Serena ;-) OMG 10pp for 2 Dumplings :-0 Im liking the sound of the Cake Finger! Love anything Choc Orange! X

Trust Aunty Serena ;-) OMG 10pp for 2 Dumplings :-0 Im liking the sound of the Cake Finger! Love anything Choc Orange! X

It was very yum! And yea 10pp is rediculous! Inly realised I bought the wrong ones when I worked out their pp value. Didnt realise u used a dry mix! Xx

Just edited my food update in previous post. I discovered new honeycomb matchsticks (half price at tesco) omg they are amazing ! X

Thank you guys. I have put it behind me and into a new week. Just horrible when uv.tried hard all week! I wish I was member of the more is more club but doesnt seem so! Food today B: Oss 3pp with some cinnamon and nutmeg on top mmmm. Milk for the day 4pp L: LM pie 11pp Broccoli and green beans 0pp gravy 1pp T: S: options 1pp halloween choc orange cake finger 3pp Total: 23/36. Weeklies: 0/49

Aw sorry about your gain :(
I'm a loser with minimal weeklies, I use to use them all n either gained or sts ... Maybe try halving the weeklies this week .. Try 25 & see how u do? X

Aw sorry about your gain :(
I'm a loser with minimal weeklies, I use to use them all n either gained or sts ... Maybe try halving the weeklies this week .. Try 25 & see how u do? X

Yep this is my plan! As serena said it seems to be a trial and error! Ive said il try 20 weeklies and see how I do. My boyfriend has made my favourite lemon and lime cheesecake, no Idea how to pp it, think il have to guesstimate! X

Yep this is my plan! As serena said it seems to be a trial and error! Ive said il try 20 weeklies and see how I do. My boyfriend has made my favourite lemon and lime cheesecake, no Idea how to pp it, think il have to guesstimate! X

Ah that sounds like its worth whatever the points ;) yum yum xx

Hey x

It defiantly down to the person regarding using weeklies?
I tend to never use them, and lose ok?
This week I used them and lost half pound?
Which is good but not as good as 2 and half last week? X

Using weeklies is like bening naughty to me lol x

Back