Club 10 - Come and join the club if your working towards it!

When I get this pound off it will put me in the 17's!!! Haven't been there for a looooooong time!

i've been dancing around my club ten for weeks only a pound of but i keep gaining and loses that same pound and never getting to my club 10
good luck hun (i know i won't get mine this week)

I went through it last week which is why I decided to shake things up a bit and started the new plan. It seems to have helped because I have started eating breakfast, lunch and dinner, whereas before I was just eating lunch and dinner. I don't think I was eating enough.

Maybe you could try changing your menu a bit. It's so easy to just eat jacket spuds and pasta and sauce. If you want any green recipes let me know. I have loads that I havn't posted yet. :D

Oooh yes please. I'm just making the quiche at the moment. Hopefully that will feel like I'm eating comfort food.

I will post them in the green section at the top so everyone can see them!

Based on your stats your club 10 will be 14stone 2lbs!

Ooh Sarah, what's my club 10? From my starting weight...? xx

Yours will be 13 stone 7lbs babe!

Keep going girls!

To all of you especially Spaceangel and Laurie,keep going,I would never of believed this christmas I would be nearly 3st lighter than than I was in July.!I still stare at myself in the mirror and on the scales at the weight I am now.Thought at my age I should give up losing.Got knocked back on a gastric band,so carried on at sw.Dropped from 26 to 16/18 dress size,gave away all my fat clothes.Going to have a humungus vein taken out of my leg that I have had for 30 years!Having a hernia repair and bladder op soon.Will be like a new woman when I lose 3st more!
If I can do it so can all you lovely ladies on here,its like taking a heavy coat off!Get dressed in clothes till you weigh what you did when you started....What a relief when you can peel them off. :8855:

Thanks for your lovely words! I am sending your pressie off this week by the way! Going to buy it later!

I have now reached my Club 10 and I feel fantastic. Couldn't be happier!

i am 1lb off my club 10 too, weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Well I'm in the club now :D I got my Club 10 today. Is there a club 20? LOL. If not... why not? Maybe we should have one on here hehe

Club 20 has now been launched on another thread!

Anyone who is working towards their Club 10 can join in here! You may have only just started SW but Club 10 is usually the first main target to work towards!

Back