Club 10-How does it work?

Lovely_Laura

Moooooo
I was speaking with a friend from SW group the other day and she said she hadn't recieved anything for this. I thought we were given a sticker? Do you get your sticker after 10 weeks of below your 10% or something? Sorry to be dense, I can't find the info on the website and as I'm nearing my 10% I want to make sure I get it right when I speak to my consultant.

Thanks for any info.:)

i got a sticker....others get certificates etc.

I also hear that after 10 weeks of getting club 10 - if you are the same weight or lower you get a free week! :D hoorah! xxx

You get a sticker for your book, you get a certificate if your consultant provides them (not all do).

You should be asked to complete a form which your C sends off to SW. You receive a letter from SW and a voucher which entitles you to a free week in 10 weeks time providing you stay the same weight or less.

If you are on the computerised system your WI person will tell you you have your award as it flashes up on the screen. Otherwise, I'm sure you can remind your WI/Consultant that you've got there!

Thanks for explaining it, Jaylou, I didn't know about getting the free week. I am (hopefully) heading towards my Club 10. Come to think of it, I did see a lady filling in a form the other day when she hit her Club 10. I did wonder why.

Back