1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. chelceii

chelceii Member

I was just wondering if someone can help me, my starting weight was 22 stone 11, i am now 20 stone 7 1/2 on the sw app i cant put halves so i had to put 20 stone 7 and it said that i had hit my club ten, when i spoke to my team leader to aak what my club ten was shes came back with 18 stone 11 and that her pda hasnt said i got my club ten so it could be the half pound difference. But surely ten percent of my body weight isnt 4 stone that would mean that i weighed 40 stone, has my team leader got it wrong? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. strawberry

strawberry Getting slim for NYC

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just put your stats through a 10% body percentage calculator and I got it to 9.87%. So 20st 6.5 would get you your club 10. x

4. chelceii

chelceii Member

Thank you so much, my team leader must have it wrong i was thinking losing 4 stone is a lot for ten percent lol x

5. strawberry

strawberry Getting slim for NYC

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol you're very welcome x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.