Clueless Dad!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
My poor dad, bless him, asked me a question today. He asked "What's so fattening about beer?" When he looks at things he looks at the ingredients to determine if it's good for you or not, I don't think he see's any fat in beer so therefore it can't be fattening! If only dad, if only lol.

well with me its not the ingredients in the beer that do the damage, but the ones in the pizza/curry/burger etc that it makes me want to eat afterwards!!!

Ah bless him! OH had very little knowledge about nutrition till I trained him up!

My Dad the other day asked me why I didn't eat the skin on Chicken anymore - he said "It's quite thin so it won't be bad for you" ....!!!! MEN!!!

My dad told me today that I should just have chicken pakora if I wanted because its fried so quickly that it wouldnt be fatty at all :/

Bless :D Its the other way round for me, my mum just cant get her head round gravy being fattening, or crumpets being high syn fo me "Well theyre all holes theres nothing to them?"

My Dad once tole me, when I was 13 years old, I had a lovely, sturdy pair of thighs, the wondered why I started crying!!

He was trying his best

Lynda

Back