Coca Cola Zero

Bugoneeoni

Hi all

After your help as ever!

As I don't drink tea or coffee (allergy to milk and don't liek it black) I am just drinking water which is getting tedious when it gets to the evening and need a caffeine boost!

I wondered if anyone had tried using coca cola zero in their diet and and if it affected their weight loss by a lot?

Many thanks :)

Hey i drink zero every day, my CD said 3/4 a weel wont hurt but my frienss CDC said she could drink it and no sugar cordial squash as part of her water intake. Ive had low losses so i dont know if its affecting xx

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Hey i drink zero every day, my CD said 3/4 a weel wont hurt but my frienss CDC said she could drink it and no sugar cordial squash as part of her water intake. Ive had low losses so i dont know if its affecting xx

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs
Thanks Kerry, I guess it's a case of trial and error will let you know what I do and see if it affects it? Do you do any exercise as well? As thinking of starting 10 minute dvd's!

Im step 3 (1000kcal) so i do loads of exercise lol, horse riding zumba swimming and a dvd called 30 day shred. Ill look forward to hearing how you do x

i have it every day, 2 glasses of the stuff, its really helped me through the diet! i still have 3 litres of water on top though as i dont count it as part of my water intake :)

Thanks lumpy bumpy think it will help me a lot! Looking forard to my can tonight!! :)

Thanks Kerry, when I up to step 2 will go into more exercise as eventually I want to eat twice a week nice food and not put weight on and I love excercise just need to find a balance and concentrate on me rather than the whole family all the time! They need a fit n healthy mum x

Back