COCO COLA

Thank you both.
I feel really sick after having the Chinese as ended up throwing up this morning. I am going to stick to the diet am determined no excuse.

So far so good will have my shake at around 10 or 10.30 as just need my stomach to settle.

Not ever going to eat Chinese-from the restaurant made me feel so disgusted

I have been drinking water but thrown up really badly but think everything is finally out. I have temp my body aches am feeling weak

I am sticking to the diet though but just not a good start as am totally feeling sick

Sounds like food poisoning honey. May be best just to stick to water today until all yuckyness is out of your system.

Poor you. Hope you feel better soon

Charlie xx

I have been drinking water but thrown up really badly but think everything is finally out. I have temp my body aches am feeling weak

I am sticking to the diet though but just not a good start as am totally feeling sick

I dont think its food poisoning , more like 2 day stomach bug. Keep drinking warm water and tea hun. Hope you get better. And if you wont see a doc. Hugs

Hi Guys,

Just sticking to water no shakes as not even hungry. I think I have food poisoning as it's the Chinese for sure as my husband is totally fine plus I have a fever and my while body is aching so think there is something more to it than just food poisoning.

Oh cola! I think if I was throwing up last thing I would want is a shake lol hope ur on mend now! Xx

Just been in water all day and took some Ribena as needed some sugar to boost me as was really weak later in the evening.

Spoke to the doctor and have a viral infection so am hoping this will clear soon.

Am hoping to start on my shakes tomorrow if possible depending how I am feeling but other than that no solid food so which has been good

Cola see how u feel huni, can just stick to protein and slowly add in ur shakes! well done for ribena and not coke! xx ps my cousin drank loads of coke, he now has no teeth! ergghh haha

Thank you all for your support. Am feeling much better just quite weak other than that plan to start the shakes today.

Am not going into work today as just think I need to rest been overdoing it for the last few weeks

Rest sounds like a good plan. Beth mentioned just having a protein meal until you're feeling strong enough to start on the shakes. I think that would be the way forward. Take care lovey. glad you're over the worse x

Hi guys,

I tried having a shake and I threw up so I am still having water and some Ribena I am having a very small amount of it though.

I have been asked to just have toast so will try having that's at nite.

Can't believe how bad this food poisoning is and it really take it out of u. Hopefully I will fully recover tomorrow and get back to wrk and start the diet with the shakes.

Hi Nicca, welcome to the VLCD thread. Whose programme are you on? I'm on shake that weight and am really pleased with my choice because the food packs are really really nice as opposed to the 2 more well known brands that I have also used and are definitely no where near as tasty or filling. Good luck with week one, expect some hunger pangs for the first few days and perhaps feeling cold, having a headache or feeling tired. It will all stop once you hit the glorious state of ketosis, and believe me and all the others on this thread who will agree that it's definitely worth it! Remember to drink at least 2 litres of water a day to flush away the fat and keep in touch with us here on the forum. We are all doing exactly the same thing and are in it together! x

Jayne

Hi guys,

I tried having a shake and I threw up so I am still having water and some Ribena I am having a very small amount of it though.

I have been asked to just have toast so will try having that's at nite.

Can't believe how bad this food poisoning is and it really take it out of u. Hopefully I will fully recover tomorrow and get back to wrk and start the diet with the shakes.

Cola you're really having a terrible time with this aren't you lovey. I hope you feel better tomorrow! X

It's a blessing in disguise as it is helping me to learn how to b hungry more like I don't feel like eating at all. In the positive side I was dwn to 11.0.3/4 so I nearly lost 6 pounds. I know it's now the way to loose the weigh but that's nearly half a stone in just one day. So looking at the positive side I need to loose 3 more stones can't complain.

I am trying to look at it on a positive note as inside am feeling poorly and hate the way I am feeling. I am absolutely exhausted.

Back