1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Coffee and banana cream.. Like angel delight

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by nannis, 18 June 2011 Social URL.

1. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Got this recipe from a book but have adapted it:

1 banana mashed
    142 ml strong coffee
    Sachet of gelatine
    10oz greek total yogurt 0% fat
    Sweetener to taste

Mash banana, add gelatine to 6 tblspns boiling water and stir till dissolved. Add banana and coffee and sweetener ( i used approx 3 tablespoons) to gelatine and pop in the fridge for 1 hour. Remove from fridge and whisk in yogurt. Place into 4 glasses and chill for another hour.

Serves 4 @ 1 syn per serving

Ours in is the final chilling stage, tasted before putting in glasses and was yummy

Going to add different flavouers of options next time. Am fancing doing a mint choc one for 1/2 syn per serving :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillymax

tillymax Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Oooh yummy! Thanks for this. Might try chocolate orange flavour with and options.
  4. nannis

nannis Silver Member

My banana was not ripe enough so had that 'unripe' taste, but looked great and apart from the banana tasted yummy.
    Off to get some options today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.