Coffee in London... PICTURES ADDED!!

Aww thanks Dancing :)

Yay! The more the merrier :D

Good job we are all a bit smaller!!!

Yep, I still have the whole day :D

I'd still like to come but am a bit confused:confused: 5th May is a Monday, has the day been changed from the Tuesday?

Tracey
x

Thanks Susan:)

I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

I've decided to come by train as not sure how my mini or myself would cope with London traffic:eek: It'll take about 2 1/2 hours to get to Liverpool Street Station tube from home. Does anyone know how close this is to Starbucks? Bit scared I'm going to get myself lost! 1 train and 3 tubes god only knows where I'll end up:p Hubby said to take the satnav, he's so helpful:rolleyes::D

Tracey
x

Not far I could meet you at tube!if that would help and we can lost together...and then I could phone Georgie to send out a search party

Not far I could meet you at tube!if that would help and we can lost together...and then I could phone Georgie to send out a search party

That's lovely of you to offer, thank you. If it dosent put you out that would be great:) I think I'd get to LS tube at 11.50 ish depending on wether I get on the right tubes:rolleyes: I'll double check times. Perhaps we could swap mobile no's then if I do get lost on the tubes or theres any delays you'll know not to wait for me.

Tracey
x

Yep, Tuesday after the Bank Holiday.

Gx

Hiya

Right being the numpty that I am I have double booked myself, leaving lunch for Finance Manager! I have moved this back to 2pm so was planning on coming down just after 12 and leaving at about 1.30/1.45 - will anyone else be there from 12ish??

Gxx

If I get the right tubes (I think I have to change 3 times:eek:) I think I should get to Liverpool Street about 11.50 :)

Tracey
xxx

Excellent thanks both (note to self not to be a muppet in future!)

Gx

I shall aim for 12 also! Haven't checked train times yet :eek:

It's a shame you can't stay out to play for longer Georgie:(

Tracey
x

Thanks Tracey, the really daft thing is usually I am free at lunch times and then this one day I go and double book!!! Mind you it's a good excuse for a repeat performance ;)

Back