Coffee in London... PICTURES ADDED!!

Thought I would bump this up to check who is still coming, Tuesday 6th, Starbucks by Liverpool Street Station, 12 onwards:

Porgeous (Georgie) - Yes be there just after 12
Sarette (Sarah)
MaryPoppins (Susan)
Dancing (Bronwyn)
Minilady (Tracey)
Hedgemag (Maggie)
Cassiopeia ( )

Gxx

Im not going to be able to make it, sorry guys. I have 14 clients booked in for Tuesday.

This DUMBO here forgot about the meet , and all my Monday clients have joined the Tuesday ones. So I am going to be flat out all day.

Will deff try and get to the next one :(

Oh no, that's a shame HM :( You must come to the next one :) xx

Tracey (Minilady) is coming I think so looks like the, me, Sarah and Tracey. Sue (Mary P) not sure at the moment.

Looking forward to it

Gx

just tried pming cassiopeia and minilady - couldn't pm cassiopeia. Hope everyone else can make it!

Didn't get a pm? I haven't been online for a few days, so am just catching up:)

Tracey (Minilady) is coming I think so looks like the, me, Sarah and Tracey. Sue (Mary P) not sure at the moment.

Looking forward to it

Gx

Yes I'm definately coming:) will check train times again later, but if I remember rightly should get there for 12. I'll pm Sue with my mobile no.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend.

Tracey
x

oh odd you didn't get the pm... I'll check I didn't send it to another minixxxx.

Oh - is Sue not well or busy? Would really like to meet her too.

Just not sure if she can make it, I asked her to let me know.

Gx

LOL!! I now have the same mental picture, I think we should all sit grinning like idiots irrespective just for a laugh!

Hi All:)

Thanks for the PM Dancing!!
I will also be joining you....was feeling a bit 'shy' (not sure what that's all about:confused:) but....enough of the pondering....I will be there!!
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi All:)

Thanks for the PM Dancing!!
I will also be joining you....was feeling a bit 'shy' (not sure what that's all about:confused:) but....enough of the pondering....I will be there!!
XXXXXXXXXXXX

WOO HOOO!!! Just fabby!

Looking froward to it:)
I am still trying to figure out the new settings....have added some pics to my album....to put a face to my name (no pressure there then Prettyfacebut? !!!!!)

Denise
XXXXX

Looking froward to it:)
I am still trying to figure out the new settings....have added some pics to my album....to put a face to my name (no pressure there then Prettyfacebut? !!!!!)

Denise
XXXXX

I'd say it's pretty darn accurate, gorgey!

Gx

Oh lordy, do you really think we'll all sit grinning in one of those awkward silence situations:eek:

I'm sure I'll think of something to say, it'll probably come out as some sort of confused babble due to nerves though:D

Is Sue not coming now? I was going to pm her to exchange mobiles in case I got lost.

Just checked train times and I get to LSS at 11.30 so have plenty of time to find starbucks:cool:

Tracey
x

Any chance you could organise another one for week commencing Monday 16 June (not the Monday as travelling that day) as I am coming to London for a week.

I'd love to meet everyone

Irene xx

Any chance you could organise another one for week commencing Monday 16 June (not the Monday as travelling that day) as I am coming to London for a week.

I'd love to meet everyone

Irene xx

That sounds like a good reason to have another one!!! It would be lovely to meet you Irene.

Tracey
x

Glad I read this so I know to grin madly at everyone when I arrive lol! I'm a bit nervous too, but am also looking forward to it :) I must text you later B, keep forgetting! xx

it was lovely to meet you all!I had a lovely afternoon

loved the dress on dancing(Go back to forum names!!)

Hope we can arrange another one soon..or maybe an evening?
I'll put photos on later when I'm on home computer!

It was lovely to meet you all today....what a fab group of girls, my meeting was a waste of time...wish I had been shopping with you!!
We must MUST do it again!!
XXXX

Dancing, your dress is great!
X

Came looking for account of the meet....but found the Dress.
Love it!!!!!!! I want one.

It was a gorgeous day with gorgeous company! it was truly lovely to meet you all ladies, I am raring to go for the next meet already! Definitely need to hit a more shoppy area next time!

Off to look at the dress pic now!! xxxxx

Back