Coffee in London... PICTURES ADDED!!

Just got home:D

I had such a good time, it was lovely to meet everyone, your a great bunch and I cant wait to meet up again:)

Bronwyn your dress looks gorgeous!

I didn't get any shoes but was more than pleased with my top:D Will definately get shoes next time!

Thanks everyone for making it such a lovely day:flowers:

Tracey
x

Do we get to see a picture of you in your lovely girlie pink top? Have you tried it on yet? xx

Do we get to see a picture of you in your lovely girlie pink top? Have you tried it on yet? xx

I tried it on and it fits:) I was a bit worried when the girl said it fitted a size 8 - 14:eek: Seemed a big difference:rolleyes:

My youngest (Deven 6) said she'd like one the same and my eldest (Kim 17) said it looked nice on but she wouldn't wear it, and hubby said it was very girlie:rolleyes: Lol!! So instead of dressing like mutton, it seems I'm dressing like an infant:D

I'll pluck up courage for a pic soon;)

Tracey
x

Hi all

Lovely to meet everyone and as Sarah said great company. Soooo gutted I missed out on a shopping opportunity but love love loving the dress Bronwyn. Tracey... pics, I demand them!

Can't wait to see some pics Sue.

Gxx

Lol Tracey! Go on, pluck up the courage, the top was so lovely :) xx

Yes, but I'd started calling you Sue so you are Sue (unless you want to be MaryPoppins ... will call you whatever you want :))

No call me anything beginning with S!(I am worlds worse speller and I can spell dancing!Willgo and write your name down over and over again till I can spell it right!!cause hate been rude and spelling peoples names wrong!)

Call her B, keeps a sense of mystery lol!

hehe!!

I'm watching QVC, it's Kipling :D I really must not buy another bag...

I shall look out for the next silver day, I loved your necklace etc!

th_minimins003.jpg

minilady/Tracey prettyfacebut?/Denise
th_minimins005.jpg

Porgeous/Georgie Dancing/Bronwyn

th_minimins006.jpg

Dancing Mary Poppins and Sarette/Sarah

Nice pics! Shame I am so massive compared to you skinny minnies! :(

Thanks for the pics M-P.
Denise, I notice you live in Essex...I grew up there. What part are you in ?

Behave yourself...you're gorgeous... (check out my baps in the picture!! The new 'over-shoulder-boulder-holder' was doing its job....my puppies are normally dragging on the floor;))

Thanks for the pics M-P.
Denise, I notice you live in Essex...I grew up there. What part are you in ?
Hi you!...I'm in Barkingside, grew up in S.Woodford!
X

Looks/sounds like you all had a great time - thanks for the pics, great to put faces to names. I'm def up for a visit if anyone was ever staying over as I'd love to come but it's a long way to go for lunch or a cuppa.

Pictures are great Sue:)

Sarah:eek: You are not massive!!! You looked and are lovely.

Behave yourself...you're gorgeous... (check out my baps in the picture!! The new 'over-shoulder-boulder-holder' was doing its job....my puppies are normally dragging on the floor;))

Lol!!! I wish I had some like that! Unfortunately they were one of the first things to shrink:sigh:

X

Looks/sounds like you all had a great time - thanks for the pics, great to put faces to names. I'm def up for a visit if anyone was ever staying over as I'd love to come but it's a long way to go for lunch or a cuppa.

It sounds like there maybe another planned, it would be lovely if you could come. Even if it's a lunch time meet that's organised, I would arrange to stay in London for the night with you.

We could cause no end of mischief:D

Tracey
x

Great photo's girlies. I hope to see you guys at other meets now ;)

Sarah-never noticed you-only the size of my legs.....we only ever critisize ourselves!You will get there girl...you are doing so well!Its only cause I started before you that I'm a little slimmer now cause at your stage I was much bigger than you!So you go girl!

Back