Total Solution Coffee whitener

Donatello

Hi

I know you can drink black coffee on the plan but unfortunately I don't like it, I used to have really milky coffee. I think I'm right in thinking if I have milk it will kick me out of ketosis?
Does anybody know if coffee whitener is ok to have? Like a coffee mate type powder? So I could have a couple of coffees during the day and stay in ketosis

i hate black tea and coffee so i still have a bit of skimmed milk in mine and it hasn't kicked me out. I used to have it REALLY milky so iv had to get used to only having a splash but its better than black!

I still have a splash of skimmed in mine! You get used to it! I'll now always have stronger tea and skimmed milk instead of semi skimmed weak tea! X

I have alpro soya light milk because is very low in calories compared to regular milk. 44kcal in 200ml :) x

I have full fat milk and in still in ketosis but it's literally a splash in my morning tea

I have more than a splash of skimmed milk I must confess. Powdered milk is more likely to kick you out than skimmed

Try using a teaspoon of the vanilla shake in each coffee - it may mean you need an extra 1/2 pack a day but it maybe better than going off the plan.

I can't drink coffee without a semi skimmed, can't even manage the skimmed. But, good news is that I don't drink as much coffee now that I'm drinking so much water!

Thanks for all the help and suggestions reckon I'll give the soya and the vanilla shake powder a go and see which I like best,
Thanks all :)

Soya milk is lower in carbs than skimmed milk too :)
However, it can tend to curdle in coffee sometimes, but not it tea :confused:
I use skimmed milk in coffee, and soya in tea :)
More often than not I split the shakes into thirds, and have a third in a coffee. All flavours :)

Back