Coffee4Life Lipotrim Weight Loss

Coffee4life

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since i last was here.

I am starting my Lipotrim Weight loss Friday - Order my 2 week shake plans from Lipotrim direct ( as pharmacy had temp stop doing them due to the covid 19 ) Its not the cheapest diet in the world for men its £120.00 for 2 weeks. But last time i did it the wight just fell off.

Few years back i lost a lot of weight and kept it off for years.

Starting point 16 stone 8 lbs - aiming for 10 stone as i feel it's half way on my BMI

Here goes if anyone wants to buddy up i am happy to chat here anytime

Thanks

Coffee4Life

First update

Day 1 to 3 - On 3rd Day going well so far. No real issues to report so far.

Drinking a lot of water and black coffee.

Will check back in for first weigh in on Friday

Hiya, well done on getting started and getting the first few days done. I am on day 10 on Cambridge which I think is similar to Lipotrim? But I am on step 2 which is 3 products and a 200 calorie meal. But so far I have been having a slim fast shake for the meal. Also you can have skimmed milk in tea and coffee.

What do you have on lipotrim each day?

Hey Kath

Lipotrim is a shake only i have 2 shakes a day 1 for breakfast and 1 for dinner ( for male ) and female have 3 shakes per day.

How you finding the Cambridge?

OK yes I thought lipotrim was a bit stricter than Cambridge. With Cambridge you can have soups and bars as well.
It's a bit strange how men are allowed less than women, normally its the other way round

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since i last was here.

I am starting my Lipotrim Weight loss Friday - Order my 2 week shake plans from Lipotrim direct ( as pharmacy had temp stop doing them due to the covid 19 ) Its not the cheapest diet in the world for men its £120.00 for 2 weeks. But last time i did it the wight just fell off.

Few years back i lost a lot of weight and kept it off for years.

Starting point 16 stone 8 lbs - aiming for 10 stone as i feel it's half way on my BMI

Here goes if anyone wants to buddy up i am happy to chat here anytime

Thanks

Coffee4Life

Hi 👋

Sounds like you’ve had a great start, well done 😊

I recently completed 7 weeks on Lipotrim TFR, the refeeding and I’m now using the maintenance products (not sure if you’ve tried them but they are so delicious!!).

I agree it is expensive, but definitely worth it - I’ve tried CWP and Exante and I genuinely don’t find them as nice as Lipotrim, (they also trigger my hunger and cravings more, I guess due to the sweeter taste).

How are you feeling?

Hey GemBino

How are you?

in 7 weeks what did you lose? Yeah i like Lipotrim as it removes the "well if i have" away from me and i stick to it 100% and i lose every week without fail.

I have never try the maintenance products yet

I am good on day 4 - no issues so far just drinking alot alot alot of water and black coffee

On your refeed how you finding it? still losing on it?

Hey GemBino

How are you?

in 7 weeks what did you lose? Yeah i like Lipotrim as it removes the "well if i have" away from me and i stick to it 100% and i lose every week without fail.

I have never try the maintenance products yet

I am good on day 4 - no issues so far just drinking alot alot alot of water and black coffee

On your refeed how you finding it? still losing on it?

Hi

Sorry for my delayed reply, I don’t come on here as often currently.

I lost just under 2st in the 7 weeks I did the TFR.

How are you getting on, are you still on the TFR or have you started refeed/maintenance?

Back