Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Well done Val!! And the tortilla looks great! Xx

Well done Val! You're doing great!

Evening all, I've been neglecting my diary and mfp. Seems I'm busy but not getting anything done. Stressing about getting son everything for uni. Will have to ship a lot of things from my parents house to the ups store near uni to make it less stressful when we get there.

Son was away for a whole week with family so got a taste of what it will be like when he goes to uni. I coped pretty well, but sometimes woke up during the night in a panic, and he's was only a couple of hours away! Great to have him back.

We leave 2 weeks from Wednesday to spend 3 weeks with my parents and I'm so looking forward to a holiday. Hope it's hot and sunny! Got to be better that this dire weather here.

Drank loads on Saturday night between OH and myself so trying to be 100% this week even though I didn't really to over my UP allowance but still not clever.

Actually enjoyed my DD today and felt totally full.

Right of to catch up on everyone's diary. ta ta for now. x

Morning Val:). Dreaming of holidays and sunshine!

Hello Val... Big hugs... Be strong ... You can do this! Brings me right back to when my son left for Uni... Xxx

Morning all, off today so a chance to catch up with everyone. It's really pouring here today. What else is new There's actually a puddle area in the back garden and it's totally flat and level!

Supposed to be nicer in the next coming days.

Nothing but house work planned- yippee.

Strange but my UP an DD are kind of level now. I'm not really starving or craving anything on either. Able to deal with both days quite efficiently. I really don't think there's been enough studies done on this woe but I'm going to look up SIRT 1 today and see what I can find.

Have a good day everyone and I hope the weather is better where you are x

oooh never thought of that, I haven't, have you? If you did, how was it? I prob could quite easily though. Just had an omelette with quorn 'pepperoni' slices and cheddar for 172 cal- great and very filling. Also used the 'pepperoni' on a lc pitta the other night to make a pizza- delish.

Oooh I must get some of that!

Haven't done two in a row but think i would be Ok with it - the trick for me is to fill up on liquids during the day and then I feel like I can eat loads in the evening :)

Back